Emily Canham #20 Lips getting bigger, too much filler, looking like Michael Jacksons Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope when she's talking about the "flop era" being over in her latest video that she isn't referring to James's 🍆.
🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has ALREADY taken Cody back to her parents for a few nights
so she took him back cause she forgot to get something she needs for a video and he was going back Thursday anyway cause he has a hair cut onFriday. She literally said he had just had one when she picked him up….

Her vlogs are so much talking about nothing and zero showing.

Reactions: 9
Why isn’t her mum just saying no…. Oh yeah she’s a push over
Her mum is the biggest enabler going. Lets one daughter use her as a hotel while slagging her off, clearly doesn’t address the eating disorder issue, youngest daughter is vulnerable and yet allowing her to be splashed all over social media. Emily could probably punch her in the face and she’d smile and say that’s fine.

Reactions: 19
The recap is in the title. Her new lips and face look awful. Nothing else interesting going on in her life. James still ignores her and runs away any chance he gets. She's moved out of her parents house yet again. Her own house is still being worked on

Winning thread title is by @Binx !
I recently found Lydia Millen and now I can’t unsee them being the exact same vibe!! Emily is from Kettering (my parters from there). It’s gross lol, yet she puts on this posh facade when we’ve all heard how her family act/talk. Then the whole home in Norwich when she just doesn’t want to say it’s in Great Yarmouth😂 she’s so odd
#FakePosh #ImitationCrab

Reactions: 6
she's so cheap. a perfume holder for her bestie forever em, wow

also she deffo reads here. hi Emily 👋

Reactions: 4
she's so cheap. a perfume holder for her bestie forever em, wow

also she deffo reads here. hi Emily 👋
She absolutely is - she even mentioned that Cody is the most chilled dog and she wouldn't be dragging him around everywhere if he didn't like it. Is she getting a kick out of us knowing she's in here reading? Or is she just so stupid she doesn't realise she's being obvious? I know which one I think it is lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.