Emily Canham #20 Lips getting bigger, too much filler, looking like Michael Jacksons Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recap is in the title. Her new lips and face look awful. Nothing else interesting going on in her life. James still ignores her and runs away any chance he gets. She's moved out of her parents house yet again. Her own house is still being worked on

Winning thread title is by @Binx !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her lips look even more worse on live normal footage. They stick out a mile and when she licks her lips its the most gross thing proper pete burns energy.

She also mentioned jake!

What on earth🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Her lips look even more worse on live normal footage. They stick out a mile and when she licks her lips its the most gross thing proper pete burns energy.

She also mentioned jake!

What on earth🤣🤣🤣
Wow she looks like a simpsons character from the side!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
In her live she mentioned she was in a meeting with Disney. So she’s clearly on their payroll and the trip wasn’t spontaneous at all and means nothing as it was paid for. She would’ve never taken em away if she actually had to pay for it herself

She also said that the management she has in LA went bust and that’s why she came back from LA so quickly as she didn’t have any work/contacts there

Reactions: 17
In her live she mentioned she was in a meeting with Disney. So she’s clearly on their payroll and the trip wasn’t spontaneous at all and means nothing as it was paid for. She would’ve never taken em away if she actually had to pay for it herself
100%. I missed her saying that, but I knew it was fake anyway. 1) Stingy Emily would never treat anyone else without an agenda - how wrong I was for thinking how she wanted to cheer her up after losing her grandma (that would require being a nice person! And 2) it was so fake; Em being like “omg we need to order dinner!” as a segway so they can’t start talking about getting Chinese…

Reactions: 9

She also said that the management she has in LA went bust and that’s why she came back from LA so quickly as she didn’t have any work/contacts there
She's so full of crap

Reactions: 1
Someone should reply on her lame tik tok saying "so is noone going to talk about how the trip was gifted and thats why she took her"
She's actually a trash friend and i think em knows it

Reactions: 13
Her free trips to Disney really piss me off. She makes out she is a massive Disney fan but never seems to have paid for any trips there despite having the means to do so.

I paid £2k to take my 13 year old cousin to DLP in August. Don't get me wrong we had a great time but the trip was something I had to really save for and we stayed in one of the cheaper onsite hotels. I would have loved to have stayed in the Marvel hotel because my cousin is a big fan but it was twice the price.

I don't see why they keep gifting her trips and it makes it worse that she really doesn't deserve then.

Reactions: 27
Jesus what has this girl done to herself?!!

I used to watch Emily's videos a few years ago but lost interest when she started dating James from Busted....

one of her recent videos got suggested to me so I had a watch and she looks nothing like she did a few years ago!!

I presume she's done a lot to her face..... but she's also lost a LOT of weight?! As in, an unhealthy amount of weight?? she looks unhealthily thin

unrecognisable almost

EDIT to add the title of this thread makes total sense. she looks like an offbrand Michael Jackson

Reactions: 7
The description of the video has passed me off. "Not an AD. PR trip." These influencers are mad. Went to DLP as a family a few years ago, scrimped and saved for ages - it's not right.

Reactions: 12
Her lips look absolutely awful she’s so ruined herself. Not a good advert for the clinic at all 🥴

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.