Emily Canham #20 Lips getting bigger, too much filler, looking like Michael Jacksons Thriller

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old video popped up on my home page and it was of Emily, Lucy flight, Syd & Ell and one of Emilyā€™s friends and Emily said if she didnā€™t do YouTube sheā€™d be in better shape and try push modeling as a career. So sad considering she looked so lovely, radiant and healthy in the video šŸ˜”
But you could tell she said it in such a smug way looking for compliments. So nasty considering her supposed BFF Lucy was there whoā€™s been open about her struggles with weight/body image.

Reactions: 15
But you could tell she said it in such a smug way looking for compliments. So nasty considering her supposed BFF Lucy was there whoā€™s been open about her struggles with weight/body image.
I don't understand why Lucy is still 'friends' with someone so nasty, she is still trolling her. It is sad!

Reactions: 18
An old video popped up on my home page and it was of Emily, Lucy flight, Syd & Ell and one of Emilyā€™s friends and Emily said if she didnā€™t do YouTube sheā€™d be in better shape and try push modeling as a career. So sad considering she looked so lovely, radiant and healthy in the video šŸ˜”
The modelling industry would eat her alive lmao, she also has literally none of the qualities that agencies look for. Sheā€™s lived her entire life constantly being told yes by her mother, she would likely have a mental breakdown the second she got her first rejection because people in the modelling industry are very unnecessarily harsh. She would definitely bring some inclusivity fo the industry though, with her calves and her dwarfy height

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The modelling industry would eat her alive lmao, she also has literally none of the qualities that agencies look for. Sheā€™s lived her entire life constantly being told yes by her mother, she would likely have a mental breakdown the second she got her first rejection because people in the modelling industry are very unnecessarily harsh. She would definitely bring some inclusivity fo the industry though, with her calves and her dwarfy height
Oh I absolutely agree, she doesnā€™t particularly have a standout look to make it as a model. Itā€™s just sad looking back on it now, after her extreme weight loss, to see her saying she could be in ā€œbetter shapeā€ even though she looked so healthy

Reactions: 5
Why does this girl insist on wearing the skimpiest clothing?! Even in winter she wears mini skirts and strappy tops. How is she not freezing her tits off!

Reactions: 4
She did an ad for urban revivo last winter, a store that I quite like and sheā€™s now posted all the clothes that she was gifted on her Depop! At least donate if youā€™ve not even paid for the clothes and weā€™re paid to do the ad

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She did an ad for urban revivo last winter, a store that I quite like and sheā€™s now posted all the clothes that she was gifted on her Depop! At least donate if youā€™ve not even paid for the clothes and weā€™re paid to do the ad
So scummy when influencers do this. Greedy fuckers!

Reactions: 8
I agree! With the cost of living at the moment iā€™d say about 90% of the clothes ive bought recently are from charity shops (I loved and have always loved charity shopping anyway, but itā€™s become more a necessity than choice), so if I was ever priviliged enough to be gifted items of clothing and I didnā€™t want them, iā€™d 100% be donating there and doing my bit to help out!

Reactions: 14
She is delusional here, she could never have been a working model.

Yes, she's fairly tall, quite pretty in a one of the pretty girls in the school year kind of way but being honest her face doesn't photograph brilliantly, her nose isn't a great shape etc. and she was slim (now skinny) those things don't equal successful model. More likely she probably would have been a moody make up artist or a lazy and snobby flight attendant. If she believes she could have modelled based on a few brand deals she got as an influencer she's being very mislead. If she was working as a model the shoot would have a very, very different feel to it. Plus, she wouldn't be getting nearly as much money as she does working as an influencer for these 'shoots'

Summary, she was a pretty girl, but she believes she is one of the most beautiful women to walk the face of the earth. Modeling is brutal, even for those who are successful and earn money at it. (and boring)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.