Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah my partner is from Birmingham and he says mom- I have no issue with that. But she always used to say mum and then suddenly starting saying mom in her videos but she still says mum when she’s around her mother lol. She’s just attention seeking
Ohh I know, I just find it amusing as I couldn't say mum if I tried! It would feel so strange, I'd never go down to my friends who lives in Hastings/Wales and start saying things how they do 😂

Reactions: 2
It takes her a week to do a haul of ugly Zara clothes? Would it not have been a better idea to vlog those two free holidays she's been on over the past 2 weeks and hardly showed?

Reactions: 5
It takes her a week to do a haul of ugly Zara clothes? Would it not have been a better idea to vlog those two free holidays she's been on over the past 2 weeks and hardly showed?
Its like she makes one video a week bc she knows thats the absolute minimum she can do... no stories either or vlogs of her trips.

Its like she makes one video a week bc she knows thats the absolute minimum she can do... no stories either or vlogs of her trips.
Considering the fact this skiing trip was for a good cause I think it’s absolutely disgusting she hasn’t posted more about it or done a video on it. She really is a selfish and inconsiderate person

Reactions: 4
Considering the fact this skiing trip was for a good cause I think it’s absolutely disgusting she hasn’t posted more about it or done a video on it. She really is a selfish and inconsiderate person
Exactly this. Just a few photos of her doing her best modelesque poses. Sums her up really. Also, her skin colour in those photos is horrendous.

what was the cause?

Absolutely tit caption. Gave very little information and doesnt exactly mesh with that beaming picture she's uploaded.

Her Zara haul is just weird. She has no style, her fashion/outfits revolve around wearing her designer bags front and centre and showing off her waist that's so small as she starves herself with 1k calories a day. What a life.

Reactions: 3
Which kids? Which country? What kind of education? Why nutrition? God if I was the head of that charity I’d be fuming at the representation she’s given them.

Reactions: 5
So I’ve had a look at Gandys and seems there are quite a few influencers as their ambassadors.

Two of them being Dom & Jess from love island. The difference between their posts and Emily’s is unreal! She’s so lazy. The main thing being you actually see them skiing!! I honestly don’t think Emily did.

What is up with her eyebrows in her latest video? I usually actually like her eyebrows but they look so messy and uneven

The caption about her skiing trip and lack of explaining the charity is embarrassing and shows exactly what type of person she is.

I’ve noticed that she’s after dropping from 685K on Insta to 683K...the beginning of the end?

James has gone very quiet on Instagram too!

The caption about her skiing trip and lack of explaining the charity is embarrassing and shows exactly what type of person she is.
It’s disgusting that she thinks it’s okay to do this and that no one will call her out for it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.