Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I get the impression she is not happy especially with the James situation,
Yeah she really hasn't been the same since she got back from the last trip. She's spending a lot of time at her parents house too. I would feel bad for her but it's entirely her own doing and she's just plain awful as a person.

Reactions: 4
Yeah she really hasn't been the same since she got back from the last trip. She's spending a lot of time at her parents house too. I would feel bad for her but it's entirely her own doing and she's just plain awful as a person.
This!!! She is so self centred, it’s also hard to feel sorry for her when all of this is entirely her own doing, she pushes people away and makes no real connections and just jumps from one boy to the next, she loved the idea of being with James and what she thought that would bring but in reality he just enjoyed at 20 something chasing after him

Reactions: 7
What parent is openly happy with their 22 year old dating a 36 year old man anyway. Bet her parents are disgusted and want to say something

Reactions: 11
I think Emily thought being pretty means people automatically should like her and want to be her friend, same with school cos not everyone jumped on being her mate she classed it as hard or 'bullied'. i generally just think people thought she was big headed so stay clear - which she clearly is. Now its with social situations or collabs she just thinks cos shes pretty and a number of followers, people should just want to be her friend...in a few years i can see her crashing and dealing with issues cos of what a flop shes made of life and not valuing the things that are important.

Reactions: 3
Looks like her begging for skiing gear didn’t work...she’s wearing ripped jeans in the snow!😂

Reactions: 2
Sorry if this has already been said further back in the thread, but I’ve noticed today that both of her instas don’t follow James anymore...?

Reactions: 1
Sorry if this has already been said further back in the thread, but I’ve noticed today that both of her instas don’t follow James anymore...?
Sometimes Instagram is a bit glitchy with followings.

She's been home from LA for almost a month now, she must be due another trip soon to keep an eye on James?

Genuine question, how long more do you think they'll stay together? I'll be the first to say I'm shocked it's lasted this long. I do have a conspiracy theory though that James is really after checking out in the hopes that she'll have a hissy fit and break it off so he's not the one who actually does the dumping. I think he might be a bit worried about the inevitable videos she's going to make about him.

Sometimes Instagram is a bit glitchy with followings.

She's been home from LA for almost a month now, she must be due another trip soon to keep an eye on James?

Genuine question, how long more do you think they'll stay together? I'll be the first to say I'm shocked it's lasted this long. I do have a conspiracy theory though that James is really after checking out in the hopes that she'll have a hissy fit and break it off so he's not the one who actually does the dumping. I think he might be a bit worried about the inevitable videos she's going to make about him.
I really think they're headed for a break up - but i agree i didnt think theyd last this long.. been together a year and a half basically and still barely any mention of each other on their instagrams. Like I get keeping it low key in the beginning stages, but once youre together that long its not normal. I really dont think he wants anything to do with her, obvious she pushed for a relationship and he went along with it.

I really think they're headed for a break up - but i agree i didnt think theyd last this long.. been together a year and a half basically and still barely any mention of each other on their instagrams. Like I get keeping it low key in the beginning stages, but once youre together that long its not normal. I really dont think he wants anything to do with her, obvious she pushed for a relationship and he went along with it.
Also he hasn't liked like her last 10 photos on instagram and she doesnt like his either, weird behaviour for a couple

I think she’s been reading here and has worked out who I am.

I’ve never commented on anything she’s posted on her Instagram but noticed today that I’ve been blocked from all her accounts 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long distance relationships are incredibly difficult, but Emily is obviously in a financially privileged position where she can afford to go and fly to see him much more than the usual couple with full time careers. So she also has the time.

But even with her privilege in the situation, eventually it will be tiresome. I think she still sees visiting LA as a novelty but once she has exhausted shopping and waiting on James there, it won’t seem like a holiday anymore and reality will set in that this is going to be her life unless one of them make the sacrifice to move and neither are going to obviously....

But let’s face it, what 22 year old girl ever ends up with the 36 year old man long-term anyway?

Judging from comments here about James’ precious girlfriends, he enjoys young women and then dumps them after a couple of years and gets another young one.

She’s always been naive and too giving. Wouldn’t know what hard to get meant if it hit her in the face with a frying pan!!

Long distance relationships are incredibly difficult, but Emily is obviously in a financially privileged position where she can afford to go and fly to see him much more than the usual couple with full time careers. So she also has the time.

But even with her privilege in the situation, eventually it will be tiresome. I think she still sees visiting LA as a novelty but once she has exhausted shopping and waiting on James there, it won’t seem like a holiday anymore and reality will set in that this is going to be her life unless one of them make the sacrifice to move and neither are going to obviously....

But let’s face it, what 22 year old girl ever ends up with the 36 year old man long-term anyway?

Judging from comments here about James’ precious girlfriends, he enjoys young women and then dumps them after a couple of years and gets another young one.

She’s always been naive and too giving. Wouldn’t know what hard to get meant if it hit her in the face with a frying pan!!
I know in a way I almost want to feel bad for her - I know what its like to be a young girl and have an older man go after you and seeing him as charming and sophisticated just bc they are older but in the end those older guys who tend to go for young girls specifically are doing so because they think they are easier to fool/get running around trying to please them, which in emilys case is exactly true, shes running around for him like no woman his age ever would ( like in her christmas eve vlog, and also hes gone to england once in like 6 months because he had to see his family for christmas anyway and shes gone to visit him how many times?). In the end guys usually never see a future with a girl 14 years younger than them. He will replace her with a younger woman when she gets too old for him

In her Jonas brothers video, when she’s in her London flat before she leaves she says moms like an American. Then as soon as she’s in her house she says hello MUM. she tries to change her accent but she knows she can’t change it around her family members because they know that’s not how she speaks... she just doesn’t realise the rest of us know that too

also I’m not making a dig I’m genuinely curious if anyone knows why Sophie uses a wheelchair? I’ve seen her use it a theme parks and places like that in videos and in shopping centres yet she didn’t need it for a concert? Just seems strange to me as I would say a concert is more strenuous than a shopping centre but I’m not sure of her reasons for having one
I'd be the opposite 😂 I've never said mum, most people say mom here in the black county... You know the most desirable accent 😂

• Haha
I find it a massive alarm bell that he’s 36 and doesn’t have children yet nor is he married/divorced.. I suspect Emily does want kids but not for a good 5 years by the time he would be in his 40s?

I'd be the opposite 😂 I've never said mum, most people say mom here in the black county... You know the most desirable accent 😂
Yeah my partner is from Birmingham and he says mom- I have no issue with that. But she always used to say mum and then suddenly starting saying mom in her videos but she still says mum when she’s around her mother lol. She’s just attention seeking

Emily's last picture on instagram she looks quite old the one in Switzerland ... not sure why since shes really young but maybe its something to do with all that work shes had done idk very weird

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.