Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Call me cynical but the only time the wheelchair seems to show up is when they’re at a theme park...

As someone with a disabled relative this really grips me.
My brother has a disability and had the use of a wheelchair when he was younger. We only used on long days out ie theme parks, not to get freebies but because the long day would cause pain for him. Not very often I will defend Emily 😂 but in this case can totally see why they would use it on days out x

Reactions: 8
I really don’t think their relationship is great you can tell Emily is trying to be fake happy in all of her videos just like when she was with Jake

Reactions: 3
What will it take for James to realise he's nothing without Busted? I can't see this attempt at solo stuff doing well. As for Emily, once she realises James isn't a success as a soloist, I wouldn't be surprised if the relationship ended.

Reactions: 5
I have been a Busted fan from the beginning and I used to have a crush on James but now... he has let himself go hasn’t used the opportunity to improve his singing unlike Matt who used to be the worst singer and is now actually in my opinion better than James. He also has embraced his age, works out and looks good. Charlie will forever have a beautiful voice and looks.

I would respect James more if he wasn’t still singing about teen angst and actually grew up.

Reactions: 10
Because James was SO successful between the end of Busted in 2005 and the start of McBusted in 2013...not!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would put good money on the fact that a solo album won't materialise. I've followed James throughout the years and he has a history of announcing projects and not following though with it. He released a solo album in 2010, which was actually quite good, but only after hyping it for 2+ years and then he said there would be a second album and went on and on about how "revolutionary" it would be because he was developing a Space Travellers game on Facebook as part of it - and it never happened after years and money wasted. Then there was all the "hype" about Loserville, which had to close after 2 months in the West End. And that other musical has been in development for 6+ years now. The guy is such a disaster. Probably doesn't help that Emily fawns over him now and tells him he's great at everything.

Reactions: 4
CRINGE!
He needs to give it up.
Songwriter I respect.
Busted reunion okay.. solo.. hahaha! He is a washed up has been that needs to let go, seriously embarrassing himself. And he needs a good shower!
Remember Son of Dork? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just saw Emily's insta story, she's showing off her one present that wasnt in her what I got for Christmas video... it looks like a Cuisinart mixing bowl (guessing thats what James ended up getting her... a mixing bowl for his house that she can use when she's there....) 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just saw Emily's insta story, she's showing off her one present that wasnt in her what I got for Christmas video... it looks like a Cuisinart mixing bowl (guessing thats what James ended up getting her... a mixing bowl for his house that she can use when she's there....) 🤦‍♀️
And then he can keep it and regift it to his new young girlfriend when he trades in Emily!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
oh dear god it just keeps getting better 😆😆

Reactions: 1
Did she delete it?

Wow a massive amount of thought went into that. NOT! I would be major annoyed if I got that! I know he must have money and I would never expect an expensive gift, but more thought at least.

Probably taken on Emily’s phone hahahahaha this is going to fail

I would put good money on the fact that a solo album won't materialise. I've followed James throughout the years and he has a history of announcing projects and not following though with it. He released a solo album in 2010, which was actually quite good, but only after hyping it for 2+ years and then he said there would be a second album and went on and on about how "revolutionary" it would be because he was developing a Space Travellers game on Facebook as part of it - and it never happened after years and money wasted. Then there was all the "hype" about Loserville, which had to close after 2 months in the West End. And that other musical has been in development for 6+ years now. The guy is such a disaster. Probably doesn't help that Emily fawns over him now and tells him he's great at everything.
I remember this, I was excited for the game - he released a website everything for it and it just never happened. I liked that album to be fair!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Did she delete it?
I think she mustve! I saw it on her story this morning, she wrote something along the lines of " the one present I got that wasnt in my what I got for Christmas video" and she was posing next to this bowl/mixer thing in James's house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.