Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she hasn't said its to help support her family eg. Run errands or the like. Oh no. It's so they can look after her 🙄🤣 how fortunate they are to be related to her!

Reactions: 8
What’s annoyed me the most is that she came home from London where she went shopping the day she left because she needed “pants” but came back with Mother’s Day presents etc then proceeded to travel home and then go to her local ASDA!

What is wrong with this girl. She could be carrying the virus since London has so many cases and there she was out shopping in it. Then she’s in her local ASDA spreading it after she arrived home.

Annoyed me that much I created this account.

Reactions: 17
She has deleted her last tiktok with Sophie. Must have realised people are bored of her dancing to that same song for the thousandth time...also, comments about her being 5ft7 must have killed her 😆😆😆

Reactions: 7
I love the begging for engagement on her stories!! Her ‘work’ is really not many people’s priority right now, especially since she can move home with her parents if she didn’t earn!

Reactions: 3
So her whole bit about preordering Disney live was just that a LIE as like a lot of ppl she has been gifted the service
She hasn't just been gifted the service, she has been outright paid to promote it. So all those stupid tweets from her should be #ad.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she is down in Cornwall in James’ house, so I’m guessing he flew back. WTF is wrong with these two that they don’t understand limiting traveling??? They are worst and deserve each other.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she is down in Cornwall in James’ house, so I’m guessing he flew back. WTF is wrong with these two that they don’t understand limiting traveling??? They are worst and deserve each other.
She could well be carrying it! Seen her sister who had been in school then given it to him.... no doubt she’ll go running home to be centre of attention when he tries to speak to her like an adult

She could well be carrying it! Seen her sister who had been in school then given it to him.... no doubt she’ll go running home to be centre of attention when he tries to speak to her like an adult
He’s more than likely carrying it. He traveled to the US and came back to the UK in under 10 days. So reckless and selfish. I just don’t get how people don’t understand.

“I’ve been following the rules exactly for some time now and I’m very prepared” duck off James you absolute wanker.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 9
What a joke! So selfish! I have a lot of Cornish family and they cannot cope with this, they have ONE major hospital and could not manage so these two are a pair of absolute bellends if that is the case.

I can't believe he left her to go back to LA and she was very obviously pissed, but he wasn't having a good time in LA, so flew back and she went running after him AGAIN!!! She has no self-respect at all!

We've all known how very serious this was for weeks now. Where ever you were about 2ish weeks ago is where you should have stayed to try contain the spread. People like them are why this is just getting worse and worse😡😡😡😡

The fact that people who live in London were told NOT to leave to go and live in other cities and that people in general were told NOT to go to touristy cities to their holiday homes ESPECIALLY CORNWALL and she hasn’t listened so so selfish

Reactions: 13
So her whole bit about preordering Disney live was just that a LIE as like a lot of ppl she has been gifted the service
And look how easily led people are! That first comment!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Because Emily bloody Canham has it oh it means you have to have it! Where is the logic!?

He hasn't seriously flown back from LA and she hasn't seriously followed him to Cornwall?! So irresponsible, and what a message to send to her young viewers!

Reactions: 5
He’s more than likely carrying it. He traveled to the US and came back to the UK in under 10 days. So reckless and selfish. I just don’t get how people don’t understand.

“I’ve been following the rules exactly for some time now and I’m very prepared” duck off James you absolute wanker.
Wait so he flew when there is basically a travel ban..... Wow

These influencer's selfishness will show more with this situation. Emily you work from home stay home all freaking day anyways and dont do anything now when youre supposed to not do anything its too hard for her, and we have to worry about her getting paid? her whole job is basically online it wont be affected as much as other ppl.
I actually cant believe shes not embarrassed by her words and actions

And if James was following the guidelines he wouldnt travel LOL
They basically have blood on their hands & she tweeted yesterday " stay home, save lives" practice what you preach

Reactions: 10
Wait so he flew when there is basically a travel ban..... Wow

These influencer's selfishness will show more with this situation. Emily you work from home stay home all freaking day anyways and dont do anything now when youre supposed to not do anything its too hard for her, and we have to worry about her getting paid? her whole job is basically online it wont be affected as much as other ppl.
I actually cant believe shes not embarrassed by her words and actions

And if James was following the guidelines he wouldnt travel LOL
They basically have blood on their hands
Yep, I’m open to be corrected but I think he flew to LA around the 13th before the travel ban came into place. He must have been bored so he somehow flew back because they are down in Cornwall now. You can see the same black lampshade in both their Instagram stories. Both of them are reckless and selfish. I honestly can’t get over it.

There are still a few flights going between LA and London, I just checked. I thought they were all cancelled by now. I haven't seen my boyfriend in almost 2 weeks incase one of us is a carrier and we infect our families and spread it more. I haven't seen my friends either. Everyone is making sacrifices because its literally life or death and there's James Bourne flying around the world and Emily Canham traveling between 3 homes and popping to shops wherever she goes. I actually can't...

Reactions: 12
I am absolutely furious reading this. These goes way beyond her being the selfish brat she normally is. Lives are at risk! This is a slap in the face to everyone that works in the NHS and she should be ashamed of herself!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.