Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They closed all gyms in my area in Canada.. we have about 350 cases in a much larger area then England, and England has over 1,000. I dont understnad why she is going to the gym... she never works out anyways and could easily do her 10 min ab workout at home 🙃 I swear these influencers will be the worst bc they are so selfish and self-entitled they really dont care about limiting the spread.
I went to the gym this morning. They have strict measures in place... hand washing when arriving, hand sanitizer, no sharing equipment so only used mats which we cleaned before and after and hand sanitizer before we left... if I can keep my life as normal as possible then i will do

Reactions: 7
They closed all gyms in my area in Canada.. we have about 350 cases in a much larger area then England, and England has over 1,000. I dont understnad why she is going to the gym... she never works out anyways and could easily do her 10 min ab workout at home 🙃 I swear these influencers will be the worst bc they are so selfish and self-entitled they really dont care about limiting the spread.
Tbf I went to the gym yesterday - unless we have been to a specific country or suspect we have the virus, we are allowed to leave the house

Reactions: 1
I went to the gym yesterday and it had about 4 people in 😂 much safer than school which still haven’t shut in the uk 🤦‍♀️

I went to the gym yesterday and it had about 4 people in 😂 much safer than school which still haven’t shut in the uk 🤦‍♀️
True, but its not about whats allowed so much as what is the best practice, im just saying she never goes anyways why is she going now

She prob had a bite of a biscuit that she needed to run off
Also i remember in one video she was talking about how she has a compromised immune system because of medication she was on for her arthritis as a kid, and that it still affects her so when she gets sick it hits her hard (she was talking about it bc she had a cold). So seems like she should take more precautions if her immune system is really compromised and she wasnt lying

I can't believe James actually flew back to LA. He could be stuck over there for months. No one knows when this is all going to clam down. I bet Emily is so pissed off.

Reactions: 5
I can't believe James actually flew back to LA. He could be stuck over there for months. No one knows when this is all going to clam down. I bet Emily is so pissed off.
I mean that's where he lives so only makes sense? If he was here, he would have to live under someone else roof and we all know he can only stand Emily for a week

Reactions: 4
I mean that's where he lives so only makes sense? If he was here, he would have to live under someone else roof and we all know he can only stand Emily for a week
I mean I do get that he lives there, but at the same time we're dealing with a scary, unprecedented situation. It says a lot about him that he flew to the other side of the world and left his parents, family and girlfriend of almost 2 years to roam around LA making Instagram stories.

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen her new TikTok yet? Why does she HAVE to be wearing just a bra?

obviously to show how ‘slim’ she is 🙄 YAWN

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her new TikTok yet? Why does she HAVE to be wearing just a bra?

obviously to show how ‘slim’ she is 🙄 YAWN
I thought you meant a sports bra but oh no my mistake, she’s in her bra on the internet. Great role model she is

Reactions: 5
I thought you meant a sports bra but oh no my mistake, she’s in her bra on the internet. Great role model she is
She is so thirsty. It's quite sad that she feels like she has nothing else to offer except being on the internet half naked or in skimpy clothes.

Reactions: 4
I don't think she understands tiktok. How many has she done now to the same song? And all so low effort, she can't dance at all. So used to getting attention from her looks only, it's so embarrassing

Reactions: 7
Another click bait title, she knows people have been speculating about her and James and she doesn’t even really mention it!

Reactions: 2
Another click bait title, she knows people have been speculating about her and James and she doesn’t even really mention it!
There’s definitely something going on. The way she deleted all the videos of him on TikTok and got rid of the pictures of him on her grid only to put them back. She also seemed really annoyed in the video when she said she was on her own. And then she said she had family issues last week. What is she going to do stuck in London in her own?

There’s definitely something going on. The way she deleted all the videos of him on TikTok and got rid of the pictures of him on her grid only to put them back. She also seemed really annoyed in the video when she said she was on her own. And then she said she had family issues last week. What is she going to do stuck in London in her own?
I guess how would you feel if the person you loved left you to go an sit in their house alone playing guitar in bed the other side of the world (ish) - I’d completely understand if she was angry, this virus is scary and life threatening. If my boyfriend did that to me I think I’d end it, there’s clearly no dedication there.

Reactions: 2
I guess how would you feel if the person you loved left you to go an sit in their house alone playing guitar in bed the other side of the world (ish) - I’d completely understand if she was angry, this virus is scary and life threatening. If my boyfriend did that to me I think I’d end it, there’s clearly no dedication there.
But that’s the point... she just takes this tit and acts like it’s the most dedicated and greatest relationship in the world. He couldn’t give a flying duck about her and everybody can see that

I don’t like Emily. However I feel quite sad for her, he clearly doesn’t give two shits about her yet she’s hanging on to their relationship. Definitely seems to be one sided on her part

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.