Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so thirsty.
Her only real competition in the thirsty department is Em Sheldon.

Also. Again. Stop trying to make Sophie happen Emily.

Reactions: 7
she’s after deleting the pictures of him off her Insta grid too! The one announcing their relationship is gone! Probably for attention....
The pictures are back! I looked last night and you were right, they were gone, but they were back later on. She also put her profile on private for a while.

She’s so thirsty.
Her only real competition in the thirsty department is Em Sheldon.
Em Sheldon is so cringe with the comments that she writes under Emily's instagram posts!

Reactions: 2
She’s put a tik tok on about her Disney trip bring cancelled because of COVID-19. duck off you melt, people are dying!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
James went back to LA. I’m guessing she won’t see him now for a while with the travel ban? I wonder was she having a strop about that last night?

Reactions: 5
Isnt all travel from Europe including England to the US banned now? Howd he get back?
It’s not banned until tomorrow. I wonder did he book to go back last minute and not say goodbye to her?

Her rant on Insta is so annoying. She’s honestly so dumb. Read some international news Emily!!!

It’s not banned until tomorrow. I wonder did he book to go back last minute and not say goodbye to her?

Her rant on Insta is so annoying. She’s honestly so dumb. Read some international news Emily!!!
"do what feels right to you" thats the advise medical professionals are giving ? 😂
"no one wants to put anyone at risk" no one is saying that anyone wants to put anyoneat risk ... the point is they are putting people at risk.. how vapid

she’s posted saying her big sis and her fam took her to Cambridge..... surely they’re you’re family.....

Reactions: 4
she’s posted saying her big sis and her fam took her to Cambridge..... surely they’re you’re family.....
Just another way for Princess Emily to make something ordinary try seem super special just for her!🙄

Her sister has a newborn, you'd think they'd be a bit more concerned about going on day trips.

• Wow
she's unhealthily skinny, you can REALLY notice it on her tiktok. she must starve herself, look at the tiktok in her one with sophie recently. nothing to her, sad really as the camera already adds weight to you.

One her latest Tik Toks where she has melted all her ‘old’ lipsticks.. half of them looked like they had just been opened/gifted unused ones for that video.

Surely she could have gifted them to a woman’s refuge if they were unopened? So selfish!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
One her latest Tik Toks where she has melted all her ‘old’ lipsticks.. half of them looked like they had just been opened/gifted unused ones for that video.

Surely she could have gifted them to a woman’s refuge if they were unopened? So selfish!
Her make up collection was evidence of this!!! She was keeping make up for no reason!

Shows you how much he cares about her, he’d rather be in quarantine alone in LA than 2 weeks alone with her and his family, she needs to realise he’s no good.

The covid-19 song is so unbelievable cringe.

She really must lie there and think of England, no way she fancies him

• Haha
Her sister is very private so I doubt it
Her sister is also a teacher so I don’t think she’d want it plastered all over the internet and I don’t think her and Emily are that close so she gains nothing out of it

They closed all gyms in my area in Canada.. we have about 350 cases in a much larger area then England, and England has over 1,000. I dont understnad why she is going to the gym... she never works out anyways and could easily do her 10 min ab workout at home 🙃 I swear these influencers will be the worst bc they are so selfish and self-entitled they really dont care about limiting the spread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.