Emily Canham #2 constantly busted for my lies! imhereforever or until James send’s me home!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t really understand what she gets out of it other than a place to stay in LA. Everyone just sees their “relationship” as a car crash
She gets the attention of an older man, and the ability to say she has a boyfriend, trust me, older guys who only go after younger girls can be really manipulative and keep you vying for their attention (its happened to me), and seems like he's like that as he somehow got her to drive him all around London on Christmas eve

Reactions: 2
Wow what an amazing advertisement she is for Invisalign! I bet that company is so glad that they paid her to promote it!

and the place that she tagged is where she gets her lips done so I’m assuming she’s getting injectables to “fix this”!🙄
Why does she even care, she barely eats 🙄

Reactions: 3
Why does she even care, she barely eats 🙄
Tbh, the lock jaw is probably a made up excuse so that she can justify getting more filler. Why she can't just be honest and say it's because she is vain and wants the procedure for cosmetic reasons is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
Wow what an amazing advertisement she is for Invisalign! I bet that company is so glad that they paid her to promote it!

and the place that she tagged is where she gets her lips done so I’m assuming she’s getting injectables to “fix this”!🙄
Ah so she's probably
Tbh, the lock jaw is probably a made up excuse so that she can justify getting more filler. Why she can't just be honest and say it's because she is vain and wants the procedure for cosmetic reasons is beyond me.
Because she wants everyone to think she is soooo relatable and doesnt try at all, she is just naturally sooo skinny, and doesnt get fillers anymore even though her face looks completely different to a few years ago... Im sure she is gett botox as well as lip fillers because the whole shape of her face is different

Also she is insufferable in the £100 makeover video. She talks as if she is constantly on shoots and getting her makeup done by makeup artists (which they always get it wrong - 'soooooo Emily, *giggle giggle*'). I am not disputing the fact that she most definitely has been on shoots and had her makeup done, but they way she was talking was as if that is a regular occurrence. She genuinely thinks she is a supermodel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else clock Sophie saying she/her mum has bought Emily a Gucci t-shirt for her birthday? 🙄
I don’t know why but it felt really odd and out of context so I’m not sure why Emily left that in

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She put a few tweets out the suggest something’s happened but I though everything seemed normal when they were talking about driving round super markets but I think she comes across of very naïve in this relationship so she could be blind sided very easily, she’s also gone running back home so that would suggest she’s looking for someone to lick her arse

he has deleted all her pics from Instagram too (hasn’t deleted them on tik tok)
He only ever posted two pictures of her and they’re still up from what I can see. I feel like she’s just looking for a bit of attention. I would be surprised if something happened tbh. They’re both still following each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.