Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allidoisgossip

Uhm why is Emily talking about an android phone she's had for 2 years when she clearly has an iphone... unless im mistaken, she keeps coming up with these obvious lies - like her waking up at 5am in her morning routine and the first thing she did was go to the gym and it was 815 on her iphone. Like it seems like she thinks everyone who watches her is too stupid to notice anything

Reactions: 11

diddler

I know she’s talks a lot of crap and is quite self centered but I quite enjoy her videos so watched her anyway, but that latest vlog is disgusting. The locals in Cornwall are pleading with people not to go, but she not only does it anyway but then broadcasts it online with a pity party about how she just had to go because she’s had SUCH a difficult week. As if whatever minor drama has gone on in her life is more important than peoples health. She’s deleted so many negative comments from that video.

• Angry

mileymoo

Why is she rolling all of her jumpers up?:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Is this the new "so Emily" thing to do? She cannot do a live video unless she's flashing her stomach. But team, she never goes to the gym, and yet still pays £99 a month!

I find the way that she has to sexualise herself whilst also playing up a childlike image very troubling.

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Also her giggling about getting her jeans tailored because she doesn't have a 'normal' body shape. Urrrgh, just fuck off!

• Angry

Leahlou95

Don’t feel sorry for her. She fired Libby when she got with Charlie. She treated her disgustingly to the point where Libby’s friends tweeted about Emily being a horrible person.

in a video a while ago she claimed she was with her “friend” getting breakfast but I’m sure she wasn’t. Didn’t show them once..... she has no friends
I have actually seen this first hand. She treated Lib terribly. She wanted Lib at her beck and call, day and night. all completely on her terms. She would belittle her constantly infront if others and go out of her way to make sure people knew that Lib was only there because of her.

They fell out back when I knew them and it was bad enough then but then they obviously made up. Lib just started appearing in her videos and it seemed to have gotten 10 times worse!

That video they filmed when they swapped Christmas presents, Lib was told exactly what to buy

And (I don’t know this first hand so it could be exaggerated) the whole thing with her driving Emily around was nothing to do with Lib getting “car sick” and everything to do with the fact that She was on Emily’s payroll by then and Emily thought this gave her the right to treat Lib like a slave! She litterally expected her to do everything for her except wipe her arse

• Wow
Of course Emily and Imogen are best friends, they’re the fakest two people on the internet. A match made in heaven!!

• Haha

Birdie2

Tomorrow’s video is her 5am morning routine. Why does she need to get up at 5am? I do because I have kids and work etc but literally what’s the point for her. I bet she goes for a nap too so defeats the object!!! All for show.

• Haha

KYLIE

VIP Member
What parent is openly happy with their 22 year old dating a 36 year old man anyway. Bet her parents are disgusted and want to say something

Leahlou95

I think she’s been reading here and has worked out who I am.

I’ve never commented on anything she’s posted on her Instagram but noticed today that I’ve been blocked from all her accounts 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Foxyfoxy328

Did anyone think when she was unboxing her packages and he asked to play chess and she was like ‘....can I just unbox this’ was a bit odd? Just felt a vibe

mileymoo

The way she has to go out of her way to mention "MY BOYFRIEND" in everything is so embarrassing. I was cringing for her when she told that contrived story about Justin Bieber "shouting" about Hailey....AND MY BOYFRIEND DOES THAT ABOUT ME TOO!!!!! Sure hun.....

She is so rude when she has company. To busy eye fucking herself and standing weird in the mirror so she looks tiny in thos Jeans. I would hate to hang out with her she is far too self obsessed! Its obvious she prefers own reflection than an actual friend.
Agreed it was so rude and unnecessary. And dressing her like "So Emily"!! Jesus, she loves herself.

• Haha

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I’d put money on the fact that someone in her parent’s home has commented on her stupidity so she has thrown her toys out of the pram and gone to stay with him!

Amy158

Someone in the comments made a good point. Wasn’t she saying she filmed her hair transformation a few days ago but in this photo her hair is exactly the same and she is wearing what she bought in the Zara haul. Perhaps the photo was pre planned because she knew she wouldn’t be getting anything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

parmavioletx

James looks like he actually reeks. Does he never wash and tidy himself up a bit?

What is with that TikTok on her page of them standing beside each other and it’s like ‘broke bitches to the left bad bitches to the right’ and she’s Standing on the right. Weirdos.

Reactions: 10