Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

doodlebug

VIP Member
She was on her stories yesterday asking for “recommendations” for flower subscription services because she wanted to “treat herself” for her birthday AKA any brands please see this and gift me the subscription service...so gross and shameless. Why can’t you spend your own money on your own damn flowers?! She HAS the money. Or ask your amazing pop sensation boyfriend to buy them for you?! Such a BEG

Reactions: 16

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The best year of my life....

i shagged a member of busted, the overweight homeless looking one but still.

the end

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jadew

Chatty Member
Kids clothes? Really? Age 10?
What the actual fuck have I just watched. She will do absolutely anything to show how ‘skinny she js’ Sorry but fitting in a age 10 kids skirt at her age is completely not normal what so ever!!!! Nothing to brag about, nothing to show off about. Just utterly embarrassing. Fucking irritating how she’s so self obsessed.

Reactions: 15

anon1997

She is a self obsessed, thirsty clout chasing bore. Her personality is so dry and dull, god she is insufferable.

• Heart

mindlesswaffle

The way she eats reminds me of the first series of skins where cassie shows sid how to not eat. basically you cut food up into small pieces and move it to different places on your plate and then cover it with a napkin - something is definitely wrong with her food intake.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Goes on about being so tiny, goes on about not eating, goes on about being a size 6. Yet all the clothes on her Depop are a size 10/medium. Not body shaming at all because size 10 is still slim but just annoyed about how she feels the need to lie how tiny she is to her audience. Not cool

Reactions: 14

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m sorry but she hasn’t ended up here she has made a conscious decision to travel during a crisis. I can’t honestly think of a single reason that would justify that.
She tries to be so elusive and make out like she’s had some family problems etc but she’s made the choice to go!! As simple as that

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She looks really bad in these pictures. You can tell that she thinks she’s being a model in her head, but she ain’t😂

This thread has died since she went to one video a week🥱🥱
What is that facial expression she’s doing? She looks like she’s in pain? Is this supposed to look nice or am I missing something

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Have you seen her what I got for Christmas video, moans about how much shampoo and conditioner cost but she gives herself a Chanel bag 🤣

• Haha

Leahlou95

😂😂😂😂 how did I miss this the first time

she has just said she isn’t into having breakfast just now and that brunch is her favourite thing......... but instead of having it later, she likes to have it at EIGHT IN THE MORNING 😂😂😂😂😂 ..........who wants to tell her? Can I??

This is the Emily I like to call “unrelatable Emily”. When she’s making content she knows will alienate but has an insatiable need to show off, so attempts to be relatable.
yeah you are right actually. She does it when she’s trying to justify another ridiculous designer purchase that she doesn’t need but will get “so much use out of” (🙄) too.

if she wants to buy designer and can afford it, then fine. But own it! Own the fact you bought it, don’t make out it happened accidentally because you’re just silly Emily but actually your gonna keep it anyway because its just gonna be so so so useful

• Haha
Reactions: 13

gee_beth

VIP Member
I’m dying... a grown woman purposefully buying kids clothes. How fucking weird is that? And then she’s moaning they don’t fit her... erm yeah because they are for kids not A grown woman. Nor irresponsible is her messaging on this??

THIS IS WHAT A GROWN WOMAN WEARING KIDS CLOTHES LOOKS LIKE. TRAGIC AND PATHETIC.

View attachment 100764
She looks a right twat! The waist line isn't in the right place and it does nothing for her figure because it's made for a CHILD! What a fucking idiot

Reactions: 13