Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badg69

Chatty Member
They closed all gyms in my area in Canada.. we have about 350 cases in a much larger area then England, and England has over 1,000. I dont understnad why she is going to the gym... she never works out anyways and could easily do her 10 min ab workout at home 🙃 I swear these influencers will be the worst bc they are so selfish and self-entitled they really dont care about limiting the spread.
Tbf I went to the gym yesterday - unless we have been to a specific country or suspect we have the virus, we are allowed to leave the house

Reactions: 1

EllaAziza

Haven't seen her videos for a while because she was irritating me. However just saw the hair vlog and what has she done to her face!? The lips are like a beak when she talks, has she had relocation lessons? And she has an overall mean snarl and looks older and date I say uglier

Lola123

VIP Member
Anyone seen her stories this morning? She realises to go travelling for a year doesn’t mean the UK, LA and back right?
Or she reckon’s James will get a tour and she can tag along as his number one groupie and knows so much about gigs as she’s seen McFly in 6 different locations

Sorry if this has already been said further back in the thread, but I’ve noticed today that both of her instas don’t follow James anymore...?

KINGAA

VIP Member
No, he owns it. Only he lives there. There are discs up in the images when the house was for sale, so it's either them or his own.
That’s so weird just seen the photos, he must of bought some of the fixtures and fittings with the property.
Also the house is not nice, needs some serious updating and modernisation it’s only that price due to the location

KYLIE

VIP Member
In her latest video theres a clip of her in first/biz class. So, she is spending thousands at a time chasing after this man.

Lola123

VIP Member
How much food must she get if she "spends loads" in McDonald's?!

100% she does not eat it all - that is assuming she isn't bullshitting when she says that (but we all know she is)
She is doing this because she’s moving out of London, there’s no way she would have done this if she wasn’t going to moving! Also when she was like I spend a lot of time in LA.... get over yourself pal

plus the £99 on a gym, this just hammers home how much she actually exercises, I reckon she is in the gym a lot!

bellbells16

VIP Member
I don’t understand why she paid for all that treatment, the first step was to fix damaged hair, she regularly claims she has perfect hair thanks to L’Oréal..... she’s making a rod for her own back here!
Her haircuts are done for free, but we all know that EmLie is allergic to #gifted. That's why she goes out of her way to travel there, it's free.

Her hair needs a good chop, it still looks dead and drab. It is laughable when she is shilling L’Oréal the whole time.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Just saw Emily's insta story, she's showing off her one present that wasnt in her what I got for Christmas video... it looks like a Cuisinart mixing bowl (guessing thats what James ended up getting her... a mixing bowl for his house that she can use when she's there....) 🤦‍♀️
Wow a massive amount of thought went into that. NOT! I would be major annoyed if I got that! I know he must have money and I would never expect an expensive gift, but more thought at least.

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Anyone seen her video on Brandonio's channel? She is really up her arse in it as usual. Such a know it all. I like him and his sister and girlfriend though

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
How can she say she's weighed the same for years but she's selling lots of size 10 jeans on her Depop that used to fit here fine and now she's a size 6?
I think the size 10s probably still do fit fine, if you watch back she does look pretty much the same weight wise

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I also assume because she eats so little she wouldn’t have the energy to stand up for hours on end, plus I also think she thinks she’s better than us “common” folk
Also probably true!
I was just thinking, given where she lives, how weird it is that she doesn’t bump in to any fans!

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I HAD to go find this! I haven’t watched the video but tbf going off the comments it’s seems they mention Emily in the video and Jakes new girlfriend says she’s a big fan
BF81F599-756B-4B00-A502-1D910E8599AC.png

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Well she’s notoriously either bought wallet on chains or the smallest size they do so possibly a Chanel mini? She has not made good investments when it comes to her collection
I agree why do you need three wallet on a chains madness?

james looks like the type who knocks back a few on the daily 😂 I would do the same to put up with her personality.
How much are we betting he will dump her after New Year?

Lola123

VIP Member
Her haircuts are done for free, but we all know that EmLie is allergic to #gifted. That's why she goes out of her way to travel there, it's free.

Her hair needs a good chop, it still looks dead and drab. It is laughable when she is shilling L’Oréal the whole time.
She doesn’t mention that at all! Where do we report her?