Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mileymoo

That’s so weird just seen the photos, he must of bought some of the fixtures and fittings with the property.
Also the house is not nice, needs some serious updating and modernisation it’s only that price due to the location
It would be a beautiful house with some new flooring, a new kitchen, bathroom and a re-paint, but like all aspects of his life, James just isn't bothered to put in any effort.

Reactions: 1

YellowLilly

Does anyone know if James is in contact with his ex? I'm sure someone on Guru Gossip hinted that he's cheating on Emily with her (I can't remember exactly sorry)

catmiaow111

VIP Member
See, I actually like James. He's really talented and I personally find him funny.
Emily on the other hand, is spoilt, entitled and extremely two faced. She thinks she's gods gift and will do ANYTHING to become 'famous'.
She's also completely obsessed with Danny Jones and Harry Styles which is quite creepy at her age.

She's 22 acting like she's 17 ffs
I find him annoying if I am honest and he can't sing, not sure if he used to be able to though.

I agree with what you're saying, she would definitely prefer Harry Styles lol

KINGAA

VIP Member
So i went to the same school as one of James's previous girlfriends.. again big age gap and it's literally like watching it happen all over again he's such a predator! It seems like he just uses these young girls who idolise him until he's bored and finds one more useful to his career. Creep.
Portia?! who was friends with Gabby and he dumped Gabby for her, she was younger. I sort of followed James through Social Media and I’m sure Gabby said something about it on Twitter at the time

Last edited:

Leahlou95

I’ve seen it in the shopping videos where she has it, I hope it’s because she gets tired walking a lot rather than them just milking it at the theme parks
yeah they always have Sophie’s wheelchair when they go places that involve a lot of walking. She can’t walk long distances.

Her mum really isn’t the type to milk it for theme parks. Sophie had one of those mclaren major buggies too before she out grew it

bellbells16

VIP Member
She’s had the baby! I’m sure someone mentioned it
I think she had a boy. I get that she keeps her life private but it’s interesting that Emily hasn’t been allowed to mention such a big event in her family happening.

I think Emily has said before that her sister has her own house so I would assume she didn’t have contact last week, but they were all out doing family day trips to Cambridge less than two weeks ago🤷‍♀️

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Wow - why give the time of day to someone like that who clearly doesn't appreciate it or help you out in return? He's a no-good slob. She could have been spending that time with family but chose to drive her lazy boyfriend around the country instead
I agree she is acting desperate. What did he get her for Christmas? I don't remember her saying

bellbells16

VIP Member
maybe someone should message Paul watts on Instagram and ask him outright are her treatments gifted or not
I don’t really see the point? It’s not like anything would be done about it. Bloggers are not sanctioned in anyway for not disclosing gifted or ads. I reported her before for blatantly not disclosing something and the response from the ASA was 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I find him annoying if I am honest and he can't sing, not sure if he used to be able to though.

I agree with what you're saying, she would definitely prefer Harry Styles lol

I mean talented as in his song writing skills, guitar, piano, writing music etc.
Even he can do better than Emily 😂
She's a complete nutjob

Of course her new video doesn't have AD anywhere in the title, video or even her saying it's sponsored by PLT during. Just says thanks to them for sponsoring the video which shes managed to bury in the description.

Knew it was sponsored as soon as she emphasized that she 'just thought she would show us the dresses she ORDERED' 🙄
I dunno how she gets away with this.

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Yeah I have to say her mum/MOM is lovely. She does a lot around mental illness in young people and sent me a message after seeing something I wrote on Twitter, just to ‘check in.’ Really sweet lady. I think Emily edits it to make herself look like she’s got a “cool mom” (in the Mean Girls sense!)

Lola123

VIP Member
She’s filmed a video with the sidemen (I think she’s doing a sidemen tinder video). I’m gutted because I actually enjoy their content and she irritates me so much
Why they’ve said yes is beyond me!!!

bellbells16

VIP Member
😇
I can’t decide if this person is being sarcastic or not 🤔😂😂
She’s one of Chris Bourne’s friends who’s trying to hang out of Emily in the hopes of launching her singing career, remember that awful song challenge video?? So she’s just trying to suck up to Emily.

allidoisgossip

She goes to a lot of events full of young, rich single guys and out of all of them, chose James Bourne; a washed-up, boy-bander from 15+ years ago who barely scrapes the relevancy Z-list.

I think she is a bit of a shut-in, and only really spends time with her family and the select few 'friends' who also do Youtube when she drags them to events. I think she is quick to leave and not that sociable, probably down to the fact that she has never had to do any proper networking or even go to a job interview, she's basically never been outside of her comfort zone. I suspect she has no confidence when meeting new people unless it's on her terms, and in her environment - explains Demi tragic Donnelly travelling from NEWCASTLE(!!) to film with Emily for not even three hours. She has no actual friends that we've seen really?

I think she enjoys the attention of an older man because, like many young women who are not socially well-rounded or confident, he appeals to how 'mature' she thinks that she is.

She is in for a huge shock when he ends things. He probably likes the sex from a 22-year-old and fact that she fawns over him, but that isn't normal. The girl has no idea what a normal relationship is. Her and Jake moved in together after 5 minutes, her and Charlie moved in together after 1 minute, and now she is flying backwards and forwards from LA to chase after a 36-year-old man!! It's actually quite disgusting if you think about it. I am really shocked that her mother hasn't stepped in and put a stop to it, the man is closer to 40. I wonder if her Mum is just hoping Emily learns the hard way? She is a spoilt brat so it would probably cause issues if she said anything.

I know that "age is just a number" but there is usually a weird reason that these middle-aged men choose to date these very young women. The whole thing is just sick and weird.
I know from personal experience getting mixed up with an older guy is not always the best idea, lots of them just like you for your age. I really think she is going to get hurt from this one as she is in too deep compared to him, you can tell the only time hes in her photos is when hes in the background and its almost like shes sneaking a photo of him. He gave her sister old merch he probably cant get any money for now anyways, meanwhile she was going out trying to find his parents the perfect gift before christmas

KINGAA

VIP Member
I can’t wait to hear the songs, wonder if they’ll be mature or about school / prom / summer holidays / chicks etc