Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mileymoo

Just saw Emily's insta story, she's showing off her one present that wasnt in her what I got for Christmas video... it looks like a Cuisinart mixing bowl (guessing thats what James ended up getting her... a mixing bowl for his house that she can use when she's there....) 🤦‍♀️
Did she delete it?

Reactions: 1

catmiaow111

VIP Member
£3000 on a bag, is this girl joking? She should be putting that into savings for when she's too old to be putting out ameatur videos on youtube.
Urgh she's vile.
What bag is that?

That tik tok with James - he looks like her uncle trying to be ‘cool’. What does she see in him.. he really isn’t anything special, I know there’s more to a person then their looks but I wouldn’t say he’s got a great personality or that he treats her amazing either.
He doesn't seem to care either!

Lola123

VIP Member
I don't think she ever will say it publicly. 1. I would question if James actually officially asked her to move in and 2. If when he dumps her it would be such a climbdown for her to address it. I think she'll just continue to pretend to herself that she lives there. She's so stupid paying that money for the apartment in London when she's not there to use it. She'll regret wasting that money some day every soon when this relationship and her career comes crashing down. It's funny that Lucy made a big thing about moving out and said that it was because Emily's lease was up, that was over 2 months ago, she obviously just couldn't deal with Emily any more.
Or maybe Emily though James would ask her to move in with him? Her and jake moved pretty quickly and she got what she wanted, she moved Charlie in fairly quickly too

KINGAA

VIP Member
I saw the evacuating London drama but I can’t cope with her stories 😂

I live in Cornwall and the general ethos is people being annoyed at those coming down to suddenly isolate in their second homes
Technically it isn’t his second home, he sold his London flat so it’s his only home as far as the U.K. is concerned

starsandsmiles

So her gushy valentines post has gone live, something Gucci and a cake for our em. Her smile looks so forced in the photo. Also what’s with everyone calling him JB? I know it’s a term for Justin beiber but em used to call jake JB

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
I can’t even bring myself to click on her video! She’s so removed from reality it’s not even funny. She mentioned on Instagram she spends loads in McDonald’s, it must be nice to have that just to throw away as she blatantly doesn’t eat it!

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
I think the TikTok with Sophie in her uniform was recorded on Friday which would have been her last day of school. I don’t think she’s in school now. Pretty sure someone said her mother worked as a paramedic, I don’t know if that’s correct.
Yeah I agree I think it was filmed Friday cause that’s when Emily went over. Her mum is a paramedic yeah, she’s mentioned ambulance work before.

allidoisgossip

so her new video has 17 mins of her sitting down talking and then random clips like her frowning on a train for two seconds after an exhausting barre class? She needs a week to do these? how does she have a mil subs? at least i see ppl calling her out in comments!
Which vid?

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She doesn’t want it to be general knowledge how many people she’s slept with. You’re not the queen hun, nobody really gives a shit.
To be fair I don’t even tell my friends. I don’t think anyone needs to know how many people or who I’ve had sex with, that’s between me and them lol. I always find it bizarre that people ask that question to youtubers

Lola123

VIP Member
Does anyone else think her face looks really weird and different in her latest Instagram photo?

Lola123

VIP Member
Anyone guessing what Chanel bag she got lol
Well she’s notoriously either bought wallet on chains or the smallest size they do so possibly a Chanel mini? She has not made good investments when it comes to her collection

allidoisgossip

Have you ever heard of basal metabolic rate or TDEE calculations? I’ve done a lot of research on this over the years and it is quite irritating seeing half baked information floating around and purporting to be authoritative... and don’t get me started on ‘starvation mode’. (Also, not taking specifically about just you, I mean in general - so don’t take this as a personal attack)
So apparently sedentary women age 19-30 need 1800-2000 calories a day. She is quite tall so she would need more calories than someone who is say 5'2. Eating 1000 calories is about half a woman who does 0 physical activity needs. That is not normal and it is so dangerous for people to be saying this is acceptable if you want to lose weight.
Maybe if she ate more calories in the form of healthy food she'd have more energy as she is always saying she is tired, I know she has arthritis but the fatigue may also be due to the lack of eating enough healthy food. Also its very hard to get all the vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy when you are eating that little

catmiaow111

VIP Member
Her new Chanel bag is about £4k. Luckily those bags tend to hold some resale value.
Yes funny you say that, as in the comments of the video when she showed she had got it, people were saying whats in the box and she said she can't show as it is a present. Yet on her what I got for Christmas video she said she got it. Make up your mind love!