Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sabbie

VIP Member
It sold last year, but who's to say he actually owns it? A lot of those McMansions in LA are often rented out.

Reactions: 1

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Is it just me or does she literally get the same kind of presents every single year meaning her ‘what I got for Christmas’ videos are basically the same every single year...
I’m sure she had bobbles and exfoliating gloves three years in a row now. Not saying there’s anything wrong with that but she may as well just upload last years video again!

mileymoo

Aaaand....she's fallen off of the face of the earth AGAIN! Down to one video a week is really giving her lots of time to work on her content huh?:rolleyes: She is hands-down one of the laziest influencers out there.
And she's back with an ad!! :rolleyes:

Cao97x

Chatty Member
I feel like they are both using each other for different reasons lol but i think Emily is the one who looks more like a fool bc she seems to be trying waaay harder than he is for the relationship
I don’t really understand what she gets out of it other than a place to stay in LA. Everyone just sees their “relationship” as a car crash

Casperron

VIP Member
I thought Libby was her friend before she was her personal assistant? I always thought how awkward it would be to hire your friend to be your assistant and then have to fire them 😂
Yeah it’s a bit odd not as bad as saffron barker employing her mum lol

• Haha

mileymoo

'Packing to EVACUATE London' I am sick and fucking tired of these influencers making it about them!!!!! They are the lucky ones - they already work from home, they are healthy, Emily is literally doing what she does every other weekend which is visiting her parents. Stop using COVID19 for clickbait AGHHH
Amen!!

And the way her first thoughts are "I pay to live here" and "my belongings are here". Not, I want to be close to my family during this difficult time.

I wonder did James even ask her if she wanted to come to LA with him? I would bet no.

M.fairy

Chatty Member
They closed all gyms in my area in Canada.. we have about 350 cases in a much larger area then England, and England has over 1,000. I dont understnad why she is going to the gym... she never works out anyways and could easily do her 10 min ab workout at home 🙃 I swear these influencers will be the worst bc they are so selfish and self-entitled they really dont care about limiting the spread.
I went to the gym yesterday and it had about 4 people in 😂 much safer than school which still haven’t shut in the uk 🤦‍♀️

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Just saw Emily's insta story, she's showing off her one present that wasnt in her what I got for Christmas video... it looks like a Cuisinart mixing bowl (guessing thats what James ended up getting her... a mixing bowl for his house that she can use when she's there....) 🤦‍♀️
oh dear god it just keeps getting better 😆😆

bellbells16

VIP Member
E
But that’s the point... she just takes this shit and acts like it’s the most dedicated and greatest relationship in the world. He couldn’t give a flying fuck about her and everybody can see that
Exactly! I don’t think she has the emotional intelligence to see the real issue either. She’s probably more pissed that he’s not around so she can go on and on about how great their relationship is and get a pathetic song on her birthday/gifts to show off online. He’s made it very clear that his life is in LA and she is just an add on. If anything she should be taking this as a great excuse to break it off and leave with a bit of dignity. The irony in how she said her relationship with Jake was toxic🤦🏼‍♀️