Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allidoisgossip

It’s not banned until tomorrow. I wonder did he book to go back last minute and not say goodbye to her?

Her rant on Insta is so annoying. She’s honestly so dumb. Read some international news Emily!!!
"do what feels right to you" thats the advise medical professionals are giving ? 😂
"no one wants to put anyone at risk" no one is saying that anyone wants to put anyoneat risk ... the point is they are putting people at risk.. how vapid

Reactions: 2

Lola123

VIP Member
In the say it or shot it video you can tell how bad her fake tan is! Her legs and arms are completely different colours!!!

britbrat

Her stories from yesterday about the tea and ‘outdoing herself on this base’

That’s the worst her base has ever looked. It’s 400 different shades of shit

Leahlou95

Maybe I'm being an old fart about this but he looks like he's on the right side of the car which is the passenger side so he's not actually driving her anywhere?
I think he’s using the front camera. Which flips it to a mirror image

starsandsmiles

1. She hardly broke a sweat during her workout.
2. Those tight gym clothes further highlight how stick thin and underweight she is. Also she has zero shape to her.
3. Why didn't she tie her hair up? The last thing you want when you're working out is your hair flying around all over the place.

Everything about her at the gym made me cringe! She obviously doesn't go to the gym to 'workout'. It is just an excuse to wear tight clothes, show off her abs and eye fuck herself in the camera/mirrors.
i remember one of her workout routines and she would literally walk on the treadmill for ages then add abs at the end

bellbells16

VIP Member
James came home for his dads 70th birthday. He put a picture up of himself taken after the party and he’s wearing the same tshirt and bandana (!!!!!) that he was wearing in Emily’s video made during the week. Not only is it not appropriate to wear for a party, it probably hasn’t been washed🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

bellbells16

VIP Member
James posted another strange TikTok of him and Emily👀 It just looks so awkward. And it's so obvious that he's using her again to get followers.

Shellx

Chatty Member
Only when it benefits James! I'm guessing he's trying to get more followers ahead of his album release 🤣 The pictures are getting funnier on Insta!:LOL:
I see she's deleted the one with James house number on 😂😂

I bet the ones sat on a car weren't posed

M.fairy

Chatty Member
£99 per month for the gym???? Seriously! That’s ridiculous. Is that how much it costs in London? My partners gym membership is £25!
I’m pretty sure she goes David Lloyd, may be wrong but they are known for their classes. It’s £99 for all their gyms (well that’s how much I would pay if I wasnt on the family membership) so if she does go there don’t know why she’s blaming it on cause it’s ‘London’. As with my membership I could use the gyms in London too 🤷‍♀️ (Fyi reason why i pay so much is for the pool and the tennis facilities, I know That there is amazing gyms for £25 which I would use but I train mostly in the pool)

Reactions: 1

allidoisgossip

She prob had a bite of a biscuit that she needed to run off
Also i remember in one video she was talking about how she has a compromised immune system because of medication she was on for her arthritis as a kid, and that it still affects her so when she gets sick it hits her hard (she was talking about it bc she had a cold). So seems like she should take more precautions if her immune system is really compromised and she wasnt lying

mindlesswaffle

It’s a pretty intimate venue in comparison to the o2 arena/the usual arena/stadium tours he does
I didn’t realise it wasn’t the actual o2 arena - apologies - then again I can’t think of anything worse than seeing Justin Beiber 🤣

• Haha

Shellx

Chatty Member
The way she eats reminds me of the first series of skins where cassie shows sid how to not eat. basically you cut food up into small pieces and move it to different places on your plate and then cover it with a napkin - something is definitely wrong with her food intake.
Oh my god, how do you remember that?? I can barely remember what happened yesterday 😂

IrishGryffindor

She isn’t 5’10” as someone who is 5’11” I need a 36” inside leg and I have a much longer torso, I’m convinced she’s obsessed with sizing because she wants to be a catwalk model when this YouTube shit goes tits up!!!
I'm 5 foot 11 too and I legit think she looks 3 or 4 inches shorter than me !