Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starsandsmiles

I watched this video yesterday and did notice how light it was so early but didn’t even notice the time on her phone.

I have just commented on her video so we will see how long it lasts!
ive just checked and it’s gone, someone’s clearing working overtime on this 😂

Reactions: 2

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
In her Jonas brothers video, when she’s in her London flat before she leaves she says moms like an American. Then as soon as she’s in her house she says hello MUM. she tries to change her accent but she knows she can’t change it around her family members because they know that’s not how she speaks... she just doesn’t realise the rest of us know that too

also I’m not making a dig I’m genuinely curious if anyone knows why Sophie uses a wheelchair? I’ve seen her use it a theme parks and places like that in videos and in shopping centres yet she didn’t need it for a concert? Just seems strange to me as I would say a concert is more strenuous than a shopping centre but I’m not sure of her reasons for having one
how cringe 😂 reminds me of a kid I knew at school, claimed she called her parents by their first names (because she was Too Cool for mam and dad!) and went home “hi Sandra” “excuse me? Why are you calling me that? You always call me mam!” Hilarious.
Sophie has some issues with her spine I believe and the wheelchair is only needed for when she has to walk around a lot.

mileymoo

Aaaand....she's fallen off of the face of the earth AGAIN! Down to one video a week is really giving her lots of time to work on her content huh?:rolleyes: She is hands-down one of the laziest influencers out there.

allidoisgossip

This is a very good and brief description of what happened, although I don't personally think she "convinced" James to come back. James does not care what she wants. I think James thought LA was going to be fun to ride out the pandemic in, but the US is a shit show right now, like more-so than the UK! I think he panicked and decided to come home because of how bad it is out there. Someone pointed out that he came home because of the free healthcare in the UK and I would totally agree. Bonus for him that Emily was stupid enough to come running back to him to cook and clean. I bet he will be back home with his mum by next week after he sees out the 14 days quarantine.
Lol youre completely right actually! I think he just figured hed be bored in LA and California is having a major breakdown

Shellx

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that thinks Emily is more famous than James? Never heard of the guy tbh. Maybe it’s just my generation

Liby was her personal assistant that got fired
I dont think Emily is known outside of the YouTube world is she?

James was super popular in the 2000s when busted were big, not so much now I don't think. I was 14/15 when they were big and wouldn't bat an eyelid now so probably is generations.

I don't know if her younger fans would know who he is 🤷

Shellx

Chatty Member
In her Jonas brothers video, when she’s in her London flat before she leaves she says moms like an American. Then as soon as she’s in her house she says hello MUM. she tries to change her accent but she knows she can’t change it around her family members because they know that’s not how she speaks... she just doesn’t realise the rest of us know that too

also I’m not making a dig I’m genuinely curious if anyone knows why Sophie uses a wheelchair? I’ve seen her use it a theme parks and places like that in videos and in shopping centres yet she didn’t need it for a concert? Just seems strange to me as I would say a concert is more strenuous than a shopping centre but I’m not sure of her reasons for having one
I'd be the opposite 😂 I've never said mum, most people say mom here in the black county... You know the most desirable accent 😂

• Haha

Definitely Maybe

VIP Member
James came home for his dads 70th birthday. He put a picture up of himself taken after the party and he’s wearing the same tshirt and bandana (!!!!!) that he was wearing in Emily’s video made during the week. Not only is it not appropriate to wear for a party, it probably hasn’t been washed🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Ewww ! Dirty bugger I bet he stinks ! :sick:

Hinchhater1442

Chatty Member
Do you actually think she only eats 1000 calories a day? 🤔 I don’t know too much but surely that would put her in a calorie deficit and she’d be dropping weight?

Lola123

VIP Member
I’ve now unfollowed that stupid second account she posts on, the latest photo shows what a child’s body she has, whilst I don’t doubt some of that is natural but I think since she’s got with James her obsession with being super duper tiny has got much worse

• Sick

Shellx

Chatty Member
How many times did they say ‘I bought this because I love it’ ok how about buying it cos you think your *best friend* might love it. Just thinking about presents I’ve bought this Christmas and I haven’t bought a single one because I love it??? Vapid, empty, fake bitches
I buy my daughter clothes and stuff because I love them 😂

mindlesswaffle

The house in LA looks vile too. I don't think James has done one thing with it since he bought it 2 years ago. Emily posted a picture the other day and you can see the house number, so it's very easy to find online!😜 He paid 2.5 million for it, so he's a well-off hobo!😂 I'd say it drives Emily mad that she can't do it up to her standard and be all "Come Decorate MY House In LA With Me"😂
He actually seemed to buy it for $£2.1m in March last year after being on the market for over a year. It clearly could make a beautiful home if a bit of a revamp was done.

Seems to me that he purchased it to “live the LA dream” but can’t afford to actually renovate it or literally doesn’t care. I would assume the later.

Also how absolutely stupid of her to post a picture where she is stood right out the front with the house number 🙈

CoffeeMamma

VIP Member
Off topic as well, Adam Waithe as well has a video about quitting smoking, I don’t know either of them smoked.
Which made me lol because someone called Emily out on this in a live Q&A ages ago, about letting Sophie be around smokers and she was like ‘well I don’t smoke and like... my friends don’t’ liiiiiar

She spends so much money on her bags but then 90% of her wardrobe seems to be from Primark. She clearly makes decent money, I don't understand why she makes herself look cheap on purpose. Even when she shops at Zara its the sale items that are on sale for a reason! Because they're cheap/horrible looking
Enter relatable Emily.

mileymoo

So the really exciting place she was flying off to, the one she had to keep a surprise was... LA.. again 🤦‍♀️ bc shes back in James' LA apartment on her insta story
😂😂😂😂😂 that's hilarious and so pathetic! Shows how sad and dull her life is that she hyped that up! For someone who goes on and on about her family she sure did ditch them quickly to run off to a place that she's been in 10+ times in the past year! Her sister must be heavily pregnant by now or even after having the baby, you would think Emily would want to spend a bit of time at home?

James is so super boring though. He has the money to travel but just isn't bothered. I think I've only ever seen him go to Dubai that time and to see the swimming pigs in the Bahamas😂

mileymoo

Her new giveaway is a bit weird. She says it's "with my friend @erosvellucci" who is just a random male travel blogger with only 26K followers, Emily doesn't even follow him so I doubt he's a friend. Is she being paid by him to get him more followers via this giveaway?

Lola123

VIP Member
Yeah I have to say her mum/MOM is lovely. She does a lot around mental illness in young people and sent me a message after seeing something I wrote on Twitter, just to ‘check in.’ Really sweet lady. I think Emily edits it to make herself look like she’s got a “cool mom” (in the Mean Girls sense!)
I think you’re right, she likes to look like she is waited on hand and foot so puts what she wants in