Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katattax

Video title: First Hair Cut In A YEAR!

15 seconds into the video: I haven't had my hair cut since September.
Just came on here to say this! Like why bother?! I often go a year without getting mine cut but she things it being a year makes it video worthy and a transformation?! Then outright admits to it being 5 months....? She baffles me

Reactions: 2

mileymoo

I assume the flat in London is a desperate way to keep the hobo.
He hasn’t got a place here right?
And she started renting around the time he sold up?

might understand that if he was hot a hot piece of ass but I don’t think many young single London girls would do anything more than offer him a sandwich or hot coffee.
Yep, she 100% moved to London to get James. She rented that tiny studio in SoHo first then moved to the one she's in now. She broke up with her last bf, moved to LND and got with James in a very small timeframe.

Lola123

VIP Member
The way she eats reminds me of the first series of skins where cassie shows sid how to not eat. basically you cut food up into small pieces and move it to different places on your plate and then cover it with a napkin - something is definitely wrong with her food intake.
It’s a classic sign of an disordered eating, she said in her recent vlog that is was like 2pm and she had forgotten to eat....

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
I see James doesn't buy her the expensive designer items she likes to brag about in her Youtube videos. Remember when she was with Jake and he would shower her with expensive stuff? Poor Emily has to spend her own money now 😂😂😂

KINGAA

VIP Member
The house in LA looks vile too. I don't think James has done one thing with it since he bought it 2 years ago. Emily posted a picture the other day and you can see the house number, so it's very easy to find online!😜 He paid 2.5 million for it, so he's a well-off hobo!😂 I'd say it drives Emily mad that she can't do it up to her standard and be all "Come Decorate MY House In LA With Me"😂
Did he buy it??? I thought he was renting with a few people. There’s a ton of picture discs up but none are his, I assumed they were his roommates

Sabbie

VIP Member
Maybe I'm being an old fart about this but he looks like he's on the right side of the car which is the passenger side so he's not actually driving her anywhere?

Leahlou95

Again with the click bait on her latest vlog🥱 it’s literally about her manager not wanting to be on camera
This drives me nuts when she does this (I know she’s not the only one but hers are always particularly bad)

I think she’s getting desperate for views. I’ve noticed quite a few click bait titles recently

bellbells16

VIP Member
he has deleted all her pics from Instagram too (hasn’t deleted them on tik tok)
He only ever posted two pictures of her and they’re still up from what I can see. I feel like she’s just looking for a bit of attention. I would be surprised if something happened tbh. They’re both still following each other.

allidoisgossip

1. She hardly broke a sweat during her workout.
2. Those tight gym clothes further highlight how stick thin and underweight she is. Also she has zero shape to her.
3. Why didn't she tie her hair up? The last thing you want when you're working out is your hair flying around all over the place.

Everything about her at the gym made me cringe! She obviously doesn't go to the gym to 'workout'. It is just an excuse to wear tight clothes, show off her abs and eye fuck herself in the camera/mirrors.
Definitely was surprised she was focusing on cardio/abs when she already is skinny, and has good abs. Could focus on strength training for example legs/butt - which is important to focus on as well

took one for the team and used the gathered evidence 😂😂
Yupp, I live in Southern Canada near US border and the sunrise time was 7:34 am today !

mileymoo

Lucy has mentioned she has bulimia in a recent post. I wonder if being around Emily and her skinny obsession made it worse so she left for her mental health.

Emily definitely didn’t wake up at 5 unless it took her 3 hours to lug her camera to the gym. Also anyone else find the way she sat on the floor was just so she could get a view of her butt in the mirror at the gym. It seemed really strange to me to be sat like that.
I'm pretty sure that they live in the same building?? I don't think they've really since each other since she moved out, which says a lot. TBH I don't think I could suffer living with Emily anyway, let alone if I had an issue with eating. So, I really can't blame Lucy for wanting out of there. I doubt we'll see much of them together in the future.

Leahlou95

Does she seriously want to redecorate the entire bedroom for a short Christmas stay? Or have I missed something?
I was actually wondering this. She said in a vlog not long ago (pre the whole Lucy fiasco, which don’t even get me started on) that she was moving again soon. I think she may be moving back in with her mum

mileymoo

Does anyone know if James is in contact with his ex? I'm sure someone on Guru Gossip hinted that he's cheating on Emily with her (I can't remember exactly sorry)
Someone was saying that, but that doesn't mean that it's true ya know. He IS back following her on Insta (she's gabbagepatch or something like that) and was liking her pictures a few months ago, but he really did her dirty when he dumped her suddenly a few years ago and she lives in NYC, so I don't see why she would take him back but I've always got the impression that James regretted dumping her when he started McBusted, so he probably would go back if she'd have him. Out of all he ex's she's the only one he follows and he was very close to her family. He'd probably be married now with kids, she made it very clear she wanted to get married; she was a bit like Emily in that she broadcasted a lot online at the time but James did too...

harrypotter

Also just watched her never have I ever with fab han, and Emily says that shes only ever dated guys she was good friends with first... So we're meant to believe her and James were good friends before they dated, how would they meet and become friends out of nowhere? And that Charlie guy she dated has meeting on a dating app written all over it, but she says shes never used one, and also really didnt get the impression him and her were good friends before they started dating.
Then she goes on to say that its is soooooo amazing to date a guy 13 years older, its like the best, because guys mature later than girls. That is true in a sense, but she should be careful, lots of older guys will only date girls because of their age. Lots of older guys who only want to date young girls will dump the girl as soon as she hits 25 and pick another younger one. A one off is fine but if theyre only going after young girls it seems like they just cant grow up and give up their younger years.
her and charlie went to school together i think

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
Yes funny you say that, as in the comments of the video when she showed she had got it, people were saying whats in the box and she said she can't show as it is a present. Yet on her what I got for Christmas video she said she got it. Make up your mind love!
It was a Christmas present to herself that’s what she said so she didn’t want to unbox it until it was actually Christmas. Typical vapid Emily behaviour 🙄