Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I was on her Instagram live, she’s asked about Australia and this leads to Emily talking about how shes annoyed she didn’t get to do more water sports there.....
and the raybans she bought because she forgot to bring sunglasses.

Not a mention of the fires destroying the country right now 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Imogenation’s “best friend“ gift swap......

how James hasn’t dumped her I’ll never know. She’s embarrassing!!!!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can James not drive? I know he lives in LA and probably doesn't have a car in the UK, but surely he could make the effort and hire one or get insured on his mum's so he could travel down to see Emily before Christmas. She seems to be putting a lot of effort into their relationship, and is constantly running around after him. A healthy relationship should be balanced.
even her mum was throwing shade about the long drive, and he didn’t even show her on his insta 🤦‍♀️
But their parents are all such good friends now I'm surprised they’re not having Christmas together as a blended family 😬

• Haha

03cg78

Is anyone else finding the amount of backwards shade she is throwing at Lucy in the video where she’s painting the room as hilarious as I am? 😂😂

also for someone that supposedly knew that Lucy moving in was only gonna be temporary, she coming across as absolutely seething underneath at the fact Lucy’s moved out 😂😂

Cao97x

Chatty Member
Yikes, she doesn't earn half as much as any other youtubers I follow. Saffron Barker is RAKING it in with over 600k in the bank in her company accounts! Considering how many ads and spons Emily does, I'm quite shocked at her accounts but I guess she's living above her means with going between FOUR places (her flat, her house, her parents and LA) - absolutely fucking ridiculous if you ask me. She got a flat in london for work but never seems to have any big deals lol
She could easily live in Northampton and travel to London for the amount of times she actually NEEDS to be in London. She just likes to make people believe that she’s got lots going on when in reality she buys followers and her YouTube career is going down the pan

allidoisgossip

Yeah Im not sure James got her anything, at least not yet, cant imagine her not taking the chance to mention that he got her a gift in her vlog, and driving him all around England! Quite an improvement from that toxic Jake though :rolleyes:

M.fairy

Chatty Member
Lucy has mentioned she has bulimia in a recent post. I wonder if being around Emily and her skinny obsession made it worse so she left for her mental health.

Emily definitely didn’t wake up at 5 unless it took her 3 hours to lug her camera to the gym. Also anyone else find the way she sat on the floor was just so she could get a view of her butt in the mirror at the gym. It seemed really strange to me to be sat like that.
As someone who has suffered with anorexia in the past I know that if I was watching Emily at the time it would of defiantly made me worse

Fineapple

VIP Member
Ha she’s a dick. She put that question about kissing Jake into her video deliberately and you could tell that Hannah was over it. Emily loves talking about Emily and Hannah hardly participates.

KYLIE

VIP Member
just seen a tweet that says you have to write ad if there is a commercial partnership with the brand even if you arent being paid for that post itself? so when she talks about garnier and that mascara on her story the other day its technically an ad and she needs to write that!! how do these vloggers get away with it!!!

• Angry

haytaytay1

She looks soooo tall cos she keeps wearing clothes that are too small for her. Give me strength.She just looks so stupid and ridiculous. Her older sister is a teacher, her younger sister comes across quite intelligent when she isn’t being formed into a mini M and then there’s Emily wow hahah.

I don't think I've ever found a YouTuber on first viewing as annoying as her before. She's just so self absorbed, when her looks go she is gonna have nothing left at all...

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
In her IG LIVE the other day people kept asking to see her fringe and she said she can’t show it because her hair is up. In her recent story it clearly shows she never cut her fringe.. so many lies CONSTANTLY. I used to really like her but more and more she’s starting to act like we’re all idiots that can’t put 2+2 together

bellbells16

VIP Member
See the engagement fringe stayed 😬😬 how people on her Instagram just arse lick makes me so confused!
I thought it was so embarrassing how they were all commenting when it was so obviously fake!

It says a lot that she wasn’t there to support James for his first solo concert. He obviously didn’t want her there.

Leahlou95

Can James not drive? I know he lives in LA and probably doesn't have a car in the UK, but surely he could make the effort and hire one or get insured on his mum's so he could travel down to see Emily before Christmas. She seems to be putting a lot of effort into their relationship, and is constantly running around after him. A healthy relationship should be balanced.
he can drive. He had her car a few months ago and was driving it himself. He clearly just doesn’t see the need when his doting girlfriend is on tap to run and drive him around at the click of his fingers

its actually so cringe how much she’s shoving the “my boyfriend” bit to the forefront of every vlog 😂😂 like someone else said, she wouldn’t look twice at him if he worked in Tesco would she?

mindlesswaffle

lol i was trying to figure out whose kid this was🤣 I didn’t realise it was James!

Plus it also highlights how greasy his hair is!

• Haha