Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She’s so thirsty.
Her only real competition in the thirsty department is Em Sheldon.

Also. Again. Stop trying to make Sophie happen Emily.

Reactions: 7

allidoisgossip

This has really angered me. I’m a student nurse, I don’t get paid to work in the NHS. Everything is up in the air with my degree/placement and I’ve been really anxious and stressed recently with what’s going on right now. I want a switch so bad as I used to love animal crossing. however, I don’t need one and can’t afford it. Yet there’s greedy Emily with two of the damn things, one being gifted!:mad:

side note: not looking for sympathy! Just used my situation for context, plus Emily having two switches has really riled me😂

Emily Canham #3: Forced James to isolate together in Cornwall and too tall for the kids clothes in her Zara haul!
A lot of ppl are sacrificing and worried about our future so you have every right to say your post :)
Im in a similar boat - my intership which i just started and loved and needed to finish my degree was cancelled until otherwise informed and i need to finish it before a certain date for it to count..
A lot of ppl were laid off and dont know how theyre going to pay for food but Emily wants us to like that stupid disney + post bc she really needs our support in a time like this 😂 90% of her work is at home.. how much will this really affect her? So she cant go to her meetings she went to once every two weeks with her management.. just have virtual meetings. she can still get paid for brand deals and ad revenue so she should shut up or donate some of her money or ridiculous things to ppl who are in need

Katattax

Re the BEST FRIEND present swap they messed up a bit on the video on imogens channel and imogen said she was so excited about everything and was excited when she saw Emilys flat. Emilys been in that flat for at least a year right? So she's your best friend who you haven't had round to your house since living there? Sure. Obviously neither of them have friends and doing purely for the content and views.

bellbells16

VIP Member
Why does that company keep gifting her that cleaning service? 1. She’s never there to make a mess and 2. Who is influenced into hiring that company to clean their own home! Most of her followers are teens🤷‍♀️

bellbells16

VIP Member
Just saw Emily's insta story, she's showing off her one present that wasnt in her what I got for Christmas video... it looks like a Cuisinart mixing bowl (guessing thats what James ended up getting her... a mixing bowl for his house that she can use when she's there....) 🤦‍♀️
And then he can keep it and regift it to his new young girlfriend when he trades in Emily!

• Haha

Amy158

I just think it’s a really awkward thing to do. If I said to someone ‘I’m going for lunch with a friend’ and then went with my boyfriend, they’d think I was so weird for calling him a friend. I think it’s actually really immature considering she’s put him on her YouTube channel already and has posted about him on Instagram and stuff. Bizarre behaviour
I think she does it just to make it look like she has friends. She’s so popular with all these friends she never shows and a boyfriend who can just about spend 5 minutes with her.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
The video was a complete waste of time.

she doesn’t spend loads on McDonald’s at all. She spent £20+ one time because her sister wanted it. If anyone has seen the mukbang where she’s eating kfc you’ll see that ain’t someone who is eating McDonald’s 24/7.

Shes always talking about how she’s never at home for more than a few days. Going to your parents and flying to LA for the millionth time to see a boyfriend who gives zero fucks ain’t travelling hun. You’re embarrassing yourself.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
It should just say “someone please send me free skiing shit, I’m too stingy to buy my own”
Considering her so called best friend Lucy has just been on a skiing trip, surely she’d be the best person to ask? But as you said, that would defeat the purpose of the post... which is to get freebies 🤣

allidoisgossip

Also just watched her never have I ever with fab han, and Emily says that shes only ever dated guys she was good friends with first... So we're meant to believe her and James were good friends before they dated, how would they meet and become friends out of nowhere? And that Charlie guy she dated has meeting on a dating app written all over it, but she says shes never used one, and also really didnt get the impression him and her were good friends before they started dating.
Then she goes on to say that its is soooooo amazing to date a guy 13 years older, its like the best, because guys mature later than girls. That is true in a sense, but she should be careful, lots of older guys will only date girls because of their age. Lots of older guys who only want to date young girls will dump the girl as soon as she hits 25 and pick another younger one. A one off is fine but if theyre only going after young girls it seems like they just cant grow up and give up their younger years.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Omg this comment. Which one of you wrote it 🤣🤣🤣
omg the comments are brutal 🤣😂
So many saying “is that your dad” “he looks so old”
🤣🤣

every time her mum is in an upload I realise why Emily has turned out how she did 🙄

Jadew

Chatty Member
The video of Emily’s channel with Hannah Is so cringe and awkward. Hannah looks bored out of her brains and so serious. Fuck me cheer up. They’re so fake

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Another video where she doesn’t actually say anything and basically does every shot
“busted are in the shower”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”

editing Emily just to clear up James and I aren’t breaking up anytime soon.......

you sure Emily 🤣😂

• Haha

Super_Berry

VIP Member
ARGHHHH this new video is so annoying. I had to comment on it, but I bet it'll be deleted. It's so worrying to young people watching who cannot fit into something so small. Just shop in the adult section you grown woman.

mindlesswaffle

Clearly has never been up before 7 otherwise she’d know it’s still dark up until then 🤣🤣🤣

What’s with the constant lying anyway? Lucy could’ve lived with her for another 3 months? Why did they say it’s because Emily’s moving out.. they could’ve just said it’s temp. So odd the more she lies the more hate she’ll get so it’s really counterproductive

Lucy has mentioned she has bulimia in a recent post. I wonder if being around Emily and her skinny obsession made it worse so she left for her mental health.

Emily definitely didn’t wake up at 5 unless it took her 3 hours to lug her camera to the gym. Also anyone else find the way she sat on the floor was just so she could get a view of her butt in the mirror at the gym. It seemed really strange to me to be sat like that.