Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mileymoo

Ok, which one of you trolled her with that question "what does your boyfriend do to turn you on?"🤢😂

Reactions: 6

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Do we know what James got her!? The last few days of her vlogmas ive been DYING to get on here 😂😂

she’s the definition of a mug 😂 and she’s so full of herself with it it’s amusing to watch 😂

Mac900

I think shes size 6 in some shops, like im size 8/10 but river island or stuff im size 6but if someone asked id say im size 8/10.. she jumps on the few pieces that are size 6 instead of realising majority of time shes size 8.. shes just a sad sad girl

allidoisgossip

Emily says she needs some sun.. shes been back in the uk for 3 week after being in LA, and was in spain for a couple days the other week 😂

• Haha

Birdie2

Omg hilarious at the time on the phone at the gym!!! Has anyone commented it on her YouTube vid? 🤣 totally could tell it wasn’t 5am!! It doesn’t get light till around 7.30! You could see the light in the first bloody clip!! Why lie??? Why pretend you get up at 5am when you don’t 😩😩😩

See, I actually like James. He's really talented and I personally find him funny.
Emily on the other hand, is spoilt, entitled and extremely two faced. She thinks she's gods gift and will do ANYTHING to become 'famous'.
She's also completely obsessed with Danny Jones and Harry Styles which is quite creepy at her age.

She's 22 acting like she's 17 ffs

• Haha

Hazology

Chatty Member
Just watched her trying dresses on, she was literally eyefucking herself in the mirror for the whole duration of the video.
Omg I love it omg so stunning.
Well actually babe they all looked cheap as fuck. If you have a body like that then dress it nicely😂

• Haha

anon1997

I really wish she would stop trying to dance like a teenage school girl on tiktok - she is 23 this year and it's so try hard.

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
I wonder how pissed she is that she isnt going to be able to have a proper birthday. She wont be able to film her shitty what i got for my birthday or do those stupid pics of her with designer shopping bags. OH WAIT she might get her presents sent to her via Hermes in her local Asda 🙄. Honestly shes going to moan over social so much

Leahlou95

She’s actually taken the hobos washing to her mums 😂😂😂

he really does have her right where he wants her. Running after his backside, driving him around, being the doting little girlfriend and pandering to his every whim.......meanwhile he acts like doesn’t give a shit, sees her when suits him and laps up all the attention

im so surprised her mum s going along with it. She’s a smart woman, surely she can see what’s going on??

bellbells16

VIP Member
I just went to her insta to see what you were talking about and it says it’s private? (I unfollowed her a while ago and just check in now and then)
Could it be a glitch just think it’s weird for an “influencer” to have a private account?
she’s been doing this a lot over the past week since that sidemen video went up to get more followers. She’s jumped around 30k. I know the video has had a lot of views but I would side eye that she got that many, I think she’s been padding it with a few bots too. The fact that she has a private account means that she has a personal account and not a business one or a creator one, which means that she has no access to analytics. So brands won’t ever be able to find out how her content actually preforms. It’s very shady and weird for an influencer to carry on like that. I work in social media and that would be a huge red flag to me.

Cao97x

Chatty Member
She was so fake in their video and of course had to bring up her height as much as possible

Reactions: 5

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
Her new video is ridiculous she spent half the week eating free food and at her mums? isn't exactly a typical week in London

mileymoo

she removes them... she legitimately epilated them off 🙄😂

and in my opinion this thread is now about her lack of attention from James and her lack of sideburns 🤣🤣
So sad all this sideburns thing happened after the new thread name was picked...lets save it for the next one!🤣🤣

I'm all for doing whatever you want with your body, especially when it comes to hair removal, but I have legitimately never heard of someone doing that before. I just don't know how you'd look in the mirror one day and decide to epilate it all off.

starsandsmiles

I’d put money on the fact that someone in her parent’s home has commented on her stupidity so she has thrown her toys out of the pram and gone to stay with him!
probably her older sister as she used to call Emily out on her actions in her older vlogs

03cg78

I noticed that too!😂Will be interesting to see how much she has to do with Lucy after this move.

The way she kept going on about how she wasn't sure she was going to move back in to the room was just the biggest eye-roll. You were sleeping in a closet Emily, of course you're going to move into the bigger room. Honestly, she really has no life except for wandering around her apartment on her own talking to herself and the camera...and talking to herself on Insta.😂😂 In Hannah's video she said she was jealous of her friendship with Freddie because she doesn't have a friend like that. She has NO friends and it shows.

She also started going on and on about how her mum said how "perfectly matched" her and James were...there are no words!
Yep. She actually doesn’t seem to have any genuine friends. Which is so sad. What age is she? I have 19 year old daughters who are out there loving life, with their friends, doing things that young adults do, and I actually can’t imagine either of them behaving like, or saying the things she does.

I will also never understand why she moved to London away from her family when they are basically the only people she communicates with on a daily basis.

my 13 year old commented yesterday about why she needs a cleaner when she’s at home by herself all day and I hadn’t really thought about it before But she’s right! She could easily clean her own flat. But I suppose that wouldn’t be “so Emily”

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Just watched her latest vlog. She looks like shes moved everything but the kitchen sink (literally) to james house in cornwall. Spotted her picture frame in the background AND THE PINK LE CRUSET!!! In the kitchen theres a le cruset pot for kitchen utensils in the background. Now correct me if im wrong but i doubt james would have bought a pink pot? For his kitchen? Le cruset maybe (although highly doubt it) but this girl continues to baffle me.