Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I still can't believe she said 'who has time to double dutch' and that she bulk buys numerous pregnancy tests on Amazon, to her and the girls she was collabing with impressionable audience.

Also the resentment she has from actually using her own money, going on about that brow lamination is only because she didn't get it 'gifted' like everything she gets done.
If it had of been gifted she'd of been recommending the place giving no shit about the price.

• Angry
Reactions: 6

Katiemay19

Just been watching Busted go shopping with Keith Lemon. James is really quite odd isn’t he? He seems very socially awkward!

Super_Berry

VIP Member
What gym is she in in her new 5am video? Did she really travel across town at 5am like she did in her what she spends in a week video? This gym looked way to small

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
"In case I got sick and was unable to look after myself"...how incredibly selfish.

If she has the virus and has now gone home, she will have put her family at risk. Her older sister has a baby and is vulnerable, and her younger sister has a disability which also makes her vulnerable. But princess Emily doesn't think about anyone else apart from herself.

Also if James had asked her to 'evacuate' London for LA, she would have most certainly gone. I think she is constantly being disappointed by him.

• Angry

mileymoo

Anyone else think that in the new video looks like she's been crying her eyes out again?! (She claims it happens from lack of sleep later in the video)

Also her hand gestures are beginning to mimic imogenations 😂 she looks so awkward like she's purposely trying to fit them into frame.
I thought she looked rough in the video. Her skin looked awful and I don't just mean the breakouts - she looks sickly. Her makeup was not good either. For a girl with a ton of fillers in her face and only being 22, she has some serious forehead wrinkles. She looks so haggard for her age.

Justanothermum27

It was such a weird thing to say, coupled with all the other shit she's said lately about pregnancy tests and double dutching. She's so stupid and irresponsible saying that to her young audience.

She could be having a hobo baby either!o_O
am I being really old what is double dutching... 😮

• Haha

allidoisgossip

She tweeted saying it’s animal crossing day, does she have a switch? I can’t work that out, she also was going on about being in London by herself.... yet there she is posting on Instagram stories about her dad....
She literally stayed home in her place basically 90% of the time anyways - spent most of her time re-organizing her place and online shopping etc.
I dont get how this social isolation is going to be much different from her, shes still going to see her family on the weekends, only difference is she cant go get her nails done or go to the gym once in two weeks

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Oh god would you look at that a new vlog ABOUT HER BIRTHDAY. LOL of course shes moaning its cancelled

Sorry for the double post. BUT of course she had her birthday gifts sent to her JUST LIKE I PREDICTED

• Haha

Louisej3

VIP Member
She really angered me with her going from her home to her mams then to Cornwall yet I've got to sit in tiny flat doing nothing and im missing my family which i can't see til this goes away but were setting up a family facetime group to talk as a family and to see the kids as for him flying back to the uk from America neither of them have common sense at all I've had to unfollow her

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
CRINGE!
He needs to give it up.
Songwriter I respect.
Busted reunion okay.. solo.. hahaha! He is a washed up has been that needs to let go, seriously embarrassing himself. And he needs a good shower!

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
She made up this bizarre speech that it was cheaper for her to drive her car to London last weekend and park it there for the week when she normally always gets the train. She obviously brought it down to collect “my boyfriend” from the airport and drive him to Southend
oh god you’re so right 🤦‍♀️
emily you absolute embarrassment 😆🤣😆🤣😆

in other news, Jake mugged himself off to try and get some of her subs, didn’t work jake did it 😆 the views since are tragic.

581AAF58-FC87-4E5E-A8E1-2372B03569F2.jpeg

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
She made up this bizarre speech that it was cheaper for her to drive her car to London last weekend and park it there for the week when she normally always gets the train. She obviously brought it down to collect “my boyfriend” from the airport and drive him to Southend, probably to force him to see her. From her vlog it looked like she was on her own last night so he probably didn’t even stay overnight with her after seeing her yesterday. She’s home now and he’s in Southend again. She’s desperately hinting that they’re off on holiday, which means she’s following him back to LA as he never does holidays, with the exception of the bizarre 2 day trip to Dubai.

KYLIE

VIP Member
Does she ever actually leave the house to have lunch with friends..? Does she even have any friends lol

• Haha