Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blahblah96

oh my god her latest video “what I eat for a bikini body”
and she starts by saying “I don’t know how to lose weight, I’ve been the same for years.”
Urghhh what an attention whore

Reactions: 7

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
1. She hardly broke a sweat during her workout.
2. Those tight gym clothes further highlight how stick thin and underweight she is. Also she has zero shape to her.
3. Why didn't she tie her hair up? The last thing you want when you're working out is your hair flying around all over the place.

Everything about her at the gym made me cringe! She obviously doesn't go to the gym to 'workout'. It is just an excuse to wear tight clothes, show off her abs and eye fuck herself in the camera/mirrors.

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
She couldn't just post a picture of them together like everyone else in the world, she always has to show off with highly staged photos. She is exhausting.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Anyone else would have posted a photo of the two of them together with a lovely, thoughtful caption. Not Emily. In truth I think it's a bit sad, she posted a lone photo posing with a chocolate cake (that she won't eat), and a Gucci carrier bag (which is probably empty).

Also, her skin and complexion did not look good in Thursday's video. Either her awfully restricted diet is catching up with her or the wheels are coming off the James Bourne wagon and the stress is causing her to breakout.

bellbells16

VIP Member
“busted are in the shower”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”
“James”
“My boyfriend”

editing Emily just to clear up James and I aren’t breaking up anytime soon.......

you sure Emily 🤣😂
I find it a bit unbelievable that James was in the shower tbh!😂

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
2020 so far...
Out of control wildfires in Australia
Severe rainfall and flooding in Indonesia
Trump basically starting WW3
Emily - "my brow lamination ruined my brows *disgusted, annoyed face*"

Sorry to get 'heavy' with the bad news but it just serves to highlight how vapid this girl is. All she cares about is her PLT order, showing off to others about the 'ton of travelling' she is doing, dating a 'popstar', and being thin/tall.

The unfortunate thing is there are too many people like her, or who aspire to be like her, which is one of the reasons the world is turning to shit.

AllTheDramaMick

VIP Member
So James is in her new video briefly so he is in the Uk. Interesting...

I wish she wouldn’t do these videos though. It massively highlights her disordered eating and even the title of it is so damaging to her impressionable younger viewers.

• Heart
I don't think she understands tiktok. How many has she done now to the same song? And all so low effort, she can't dance at all. So used to getting attention from her looks only, it's so embarrassing

starsandsmiles

Her moooooom didn’t send the tracksuit she sent the #gifted switch. I can’t believe she was saying on her insta that her family were sending her something she absolutely needed. She’s clearly getting paid for it and needed it for 5he video.
because essential travel means going into Asda to send princess Emily her gifted switch

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
They closed all gyms in my area in Canada.. we have about 350 cases in a much larger area then England, and England has over 1,000. I dont understnad why she is going to the gym... she never works out anyways and could easily do her 10 min ab workout at home 🙃 I swear these influencers will be the worst bc they are so selfish and self-entitled they really dont care about limiting the spread.
I went to the gym this morning. They have strict measures in place... hand washing when arriving, hand sanitizer, no sharing equipment so only used mats which we cleaned before and after and hand sanitizer before we left... if I can keep my life as normal as possible then i will do

bellbells16

VIP Member
I see that she got great use out of those expensive snow boots she got from her family last year for Christmas - sitting in pristine condition in her bedroom! Expecting to see them on her depop very soon to fund a flight to LA...

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
She has deleted her last tiktok with Sophie. Must have realised people are bored of her dancing to that same song for the thousandth time...also, comments about her being 5ft7 must have killed her 😆😆😆

Blahblah96

I was laughing at how emily kept referring to her and james as if they live together. For example “we weren’t going to get a tree” or “we decorated our tree” bitch it’s not your house

• Haha

Goldengirl88

Chatty Member
Also she is insufferable in the £100 makeover video. She talks as if she is constantly on shoots and getting her makeup done by makeup artists (which they always get it wrong - 'soooooo Emily, *giggle giggle*'). I am not disputing the fact that she most definitely has been on shoots and had her makeup done, but they way she was talking was as if that is a regular occurrence. She genuinely thinks she is a supermodel.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

allidoisgossip

I feel like all Emily's relationships are based off of what the other person can do for her, and when she thinks she doesnt need them anymore she drops them. She was supposed to be such good friends with Libby when she was single and then all of a sudden she dropped her when she felt like she didnt need her anymore. She dropped her dog who she supposedly loved with her mom. There are a few comments saying they dont know what Emily sees in James, well she is only dating him because he is relatively famous, at least in her mind or because she thinks his fame will have a positive effect on her status.
As soon as her and James break up I am interested to see what she says about their relationship, she spent so long dragging Jake after they broke up, but she seemed a lot happier with him, they spent more time together and he seemed to try really hard to impress her, not the abusive relationship she made it out to be, especially after hearing them both explain the break up in their recent video.
I wonder what she will say about James, because it seems really bad that she is always flying out to him when he makes no effort to see her. She had to put in her vlog/brag about the fact that he spent one day with her when he was in London, like it was such a special thing. His instagram has barely anything indicating theyre in a relationship, even when she is in LA with him he doesnt post any insta stories or posts with her. He seems like he couldnt care less about their relationship. Maybe thats not true and he just doesnt want to advertise their relationship, but in any case you think hed spend more of an effort trying to see her but it seems like she is always chasing after him and basically pushing him for the relationship, I wonder if she didnt push him to see her, would they even be together?

Reactions: 6