Emily Canham #19 the biggest bore, vloggings a chore, James doesn't want her in L.A anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another hair story.šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±
All she does is give her hair a handjob.
Wish james will shave it off when she's sleeping

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wow so interesting.. growing out her hair over the summer. Sis, it's only a month left of it. I actually liked her hair this shorter length. She doesn't look like the girl from the ring like this. At least not that much :D

• Haha
Reactions: 11
cackling at her trying to grab her watch as a hair tie. thereā€™s something so fun about someone you donā€™t like making even a tiny mistake šŸ˜ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looked on sofia's insta yesterday and you know, she is such a really beautiful talented young woman. Real good at her acting. She brings something. I can see why emily has an issue with james about her.

Reactions: 6
I just saw her tiktok and she is going back to London for her sisters surgery.

Reactions: 1
Itā€™s pretty pathetic how she is trying to make her tiktok a thing yet when people ask where stuff is from she just likes the comment and ignores them. Tiktok isnā€™t her platform at all. Her career is shambles and if she isnā€™t careful with her money now and wise with investments and huge spends (Teslas!) sheā€™ll easily end up broke down the line.

Remember that pathetic letter she wrote to the homeowner who sold the house to her? ā€œItā€™s my dream homeā€ what a joke. She hasnā€™t mentioned the renovations in ages.

What is she doing with her life itā€™s pathetic at this point.

(Also you donā€™t get money from affiliate links just from people clicking on it, thatā€™s how how they work. If she gets a *lot* of clicks she can show that to a brand sure but they want ROI not just clicks.

Theyā€™d be open to a lot of affiliate fraud if they did. Youā€™d have people on alt accounts clicking the link 247 to make money. You do have to buy something and for it to be tracked that way. (Worked in PR a couple years ago and sorted these links for influencers and also use affiliate links myself) never ever known of one that automatically pays you for clicks. That defeats the purpose of affiliate.)

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s pretty pathetic how she is trying to make her tiktok a thing yet when people ask where stuff is from she just likes the comment and ignores them. Tiktok isnā€™t her platform at all. Her career is shambles and if she isnā€™t careful with her money now and wise with investments and huge spends (Teslas!) sheā€™ll easily end up broke down the line.

Remember that pathetic letter she wrote to the homeowner who sold the house to her? ā€œItā€™s my dream homeā€ what a joke. She hasnā€™t mentioned the renovations in ages.

What is she doing with her life itā€™s pathetic at this point.

(Also you donā€™t get money from affiliate links just from people clicking on it, thatā€™s how how they work. If she gets a *lot* of clicks she can show that to a brand sure but they want ROI not just clicks.

Theyā€™d be open to a lot of affiliate fraud if they did. Youā€™d have people on alt accounts clicking the link 247 to make money. You do have to buy something and for it to be tracked that way. (Worked in PR a couple years ago and sorted these links for influencers and also use affiliate links myself) never ever known of one that automatically pays you for clicks. That defeats the purpose of affiliate.)
For ShopStyle you get .3c per click. You donā€™t get a percentage of the sale though, so some influencers gamble with RewardStyle that gives a percentage of the purchase because thereā€™s good money to be made from big purchases but some use ShopStyle as you make the money regardless if thereā€™s a purchase. It also takes ages to claim the money from percentage sites and if someone returns the item you donā€™t get paid. If you get a lot of clicks it adds up. Emily used to always use ShopStyle, Iā€™m not sure if she does anymore.

ETA I used to have a very small blog and I used ShopStyle and it worked per click. I made a few hundred over 2-3 years. So I know how it works. If I was making that imagine what Emily was making at one point when she was actually popular without people having to buy.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So many people asking questions about james/her move to LA/her house on her newest grwm tiktok but in typical Emily fashion, instead of replying sheā€™s just liked them all. I actually cba with her

Reactions: 7
So many people asking questions about james/her move to LA/her house on her newest grwm tiktok but in typical Emily fashion, instead of replying sheā€™s just liked them all. I actually cba with her
Thissss.
She is really ostracising her audience. She doesn't show anything worthwhile in LA and doesn't even tell more about her life.... people will tune out if this continues like it

Reactions: 14
Nothing's her platform anymore, the only platforms she could make hers would be the 2015 pro ana tumblr/forums šŸ˜–

Reactions: 6
What do we think the 'amazing thing happening in her life' is on her latest Tiktok?

What do we think the 'amazing thing happening in her life' is on her latest Tiktok?
This is where I wish tattle didnā€™t take down links because I donā€™t have tik tok and would like to laugh

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.