Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Folkevermore

VIP Member
If she had bought that house on her own. That's pretty inspiring!
Yeah it’s so inspiring when my friends who are nurses can’t afford house, but some pug faced girl with a nasty personality can make my friends yearly salary in one ad by flouncing around in polyester fast fashion dresses.

thats some late stage capitalism bullshit right there

Reactions: 59

gemb96

I saw someone commented on one of her recent tik toks asking her to film her Christmas, she said if the comment gets 10k likes then she will. It’s got 81 so far 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 46

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
B27318E1-C6F1-43C5-9C6E-24561B6AA4E1.jpeg

I just know Emily is having an absolute meltdown over this comment on the pic of her and her sisters

• Haha
Reactions: 44

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
So James has gone from dating a 15 year old when he was 22, a 21 year old when he was 31, a 24 year old when he was 33 and Emily who stalked him age 15 and started dating at 21 when he was 34. I think I'm right in saying at least 3 of these girls were fans of James/Busted. Getting major red flags. Why has this guy not been cancelled? It sounds like he takes advantage of them being fans and how he can introduce them to this great lifestyle. Of course everyone (except Gabby who was 15 when they started dating) is over 16 but it seems inappropriate

• Sick
Reactions: 38

calmyourritas

VIP Member
The fact she did that whole moving to LA video and was going on about saying goodbye to everyone just to go for 3 weeks is so wild to me 💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Ahh thanks, I didn’t know it was in London?! She makes it seem like it’s really close to her families home in Northamptonshire.
Yeah I thought it was near Bicester village?

C81CD9BD-ED6A-4DCB-838D-42F602F3CF23.jpeg
Jesus she really annoys me. Acting like we are all obsessed with her life when she has purposely confused everyone. Why is she saying “life is fluid” when she literally uploaded a video saying she is moving to LA and it has been her life long dream and then refuses to acknowledge it.
If she actually had any respect for her fans then she would just do a quick post just to clear things up! She’s an influencer ffs, why is she treating everyone like we are stalking her or something

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

bullshih

I hate that video with Lucy so much. she sounds so fake the whole video through. also the sheer surprise at Lucy actually looking good in some of the items... like 'omg you're so fat I never would've thought you look good in this but you DO!!!! good on you girl!!!'
she wants to come off as being all body positive and supportive of her friend but it's actually a 15 minute shitshow of her saying 'thank god I'm skinny'
afwul, just afwul to do this to your 'friend'

• Sick
Reactions: 37

gossipgirlxxo

VIP Member
In her baby shower vid she said the Castle video is up late because she 'couldn't look at the footage for the longest time' then goes on to say that that is a story for another time... what do we think??
Her hair was probably frizzy and she needed time to get over it

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Binx

VIP Member
20- lips getting bigger, too much filler, looking like Michael Jacksons Thriller.

I tried lol

• Haha

Queenofbrioche

The real victim in this story is the nespresso machine 😪 We need an update. Surely it didn't return to her parents house when she said goodbye forever

• Haha

hannah123

VIP Member
No way did I watch a video of her crying about getting her US visa just to now see a short of her looking for a London flat. Girl get a grip on your life, how are you in a long term relationship still flip flopping between air bnbs, parents house, LA, mortgaged house. She’s moved out of her parents house more times than I’ve had hot dinners

Reactions: 33