Emily Canham #19 the biggest bore, vloggings a chore, James doesn't want her in L.A anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be overdressed idk, but I would be embarrassed if I put time and effort into my looks and my man looks that scruffy next to me
Screenshot_20220722-144607_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 32
She might be overdressed idk, but I would be embarrassed if I put time and effort into my looks and my man looks that scruffy next to meView attachment 1437077
They look like they are going to different places with how drastically different their outfits are, absolutely no harmony or coordination.....much like their relationship 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She might be overdressed idk, but I would be embarrassed if I put time and effort into my looks and my man looks that scruffy next to meView attachment 1437077
He's extremely dressed up! Full length trousers not shorts and a proper shirt not a stained t-shirt!

Sometimes it seems like she is fulfilling her contractual duties of being a sugar baby from seeking arrangements.
Always be impossibility well groomed ☑
Always stay within a certain weight ☑
Always get dressed up to be pleasing to the eye and to make the Daddy feel proud to have you in his company ☑
Always be interested in his interests ☑
You will be rewarded by trips to boutiques to pick out a luxury bag of your choice every quarterly ☑

If James didn't drag himself round disney land with her...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
He's extremely dressed up! Full length trousers not shorts and a proper shirt not a stained t-shirt!

Sometimes it seems like she is fulfilling her contractual duties of being a sugar baby from seeking arrangements.
Always get dressed up to be pleasing to the eye and to make the Daddy feel proud to have you in his company ☑
You will be rewarded by trips to boutiques to pick out a luxury bag of your choice every quarterly ☑

Literally though🤣 she's so desperate and disgusting. Gold digger

Reactions: 5

So accurate that its just sad 🙄

Reactions: 3
Emily and James are such users! They always stay an emshels place but now that they’re in LA they’re staying at a hotel?!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Emily and James are such users! They always stay an emshels place but now that they’re in LA they’re staying at a hotel?!
Maybe after staying together in Disney EmSells not that keen on James, so they got hotel? But she politely invites him to dinner for Emily.

Reactions: 3
Of course she puts the stupid sticker on the screen where you tap to skip next 🙄 anything for engagement

Reactions: 6
I might make an insta account where i take one for the team and click her links and then share them without the affiliate link! I'm never gonna buy from the places she does so even if the cookies saved for years she won't get any money from me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I might make an insta account where i take one for the team and click her links and then share them without the affiliate link! I'm never gonna buy from the places she does so even if the cookies saved for years she won't get any money from me!
Some of them used to get commission just by being clicked on!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.