Emily Canham #19 the biggest bore, vloggings a chore, James doesn't want her in L.A anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that video perfectly captures the real her. No wonder she has no friends. She’s probably one of those people who looks down on people and think she’s better than anyone else. She was practically side eyeing that dancer wth

Reactions: 18
She looks stiff and uncomfortable. Everyone elseis having a good time and she's looking like that. She's a waste of space, bleep. If looks could kill. No wonder james can't wait to get away

Reactions: 12
James has left so she’s back to vlogging 😂 but WHY another Disney vlog 😭 in the last 3 months she’s had 6 Disney related videos across her channels. There’s no way that majority of her subscribers enjoy this content. She’s 25. It must purely be for people that search for Disney vlogs

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What happened about her touring houses and that being her job? Or has she just moved onto another video genre that she knows rake in good views? I mean houses and then fashion are quite different from one another. What even is her channel about?

Reactions: 2
Girlie acts like she's above everyone else but seems to only be able to afford that one pajama top 🤔 Oh sorry, its just a high rotation item isn't it Emily 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she staying at her mums. I guess she can’t film there now after publicly slating them

are they low waist jeans, or has she put them that low on purpose to make her look sOoOoOo tall

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her fb live.... her lips man! Apparently james was really against them and was sad she got them done
That makes James sound so much more icky and gross than he already does, I hate guys that are so against their girlfriends getting anything done to enhance their features, it gives off this uncomfortable controlling energy. That being said, she probably should have listened because her filler looks bleeping horrific. She needs that tit dissolved asap

are they low waist jeans, or has she put them that low on purpose to make her look sOoOoOo tall
Low rise actually makes your legs look shorter which is why the standard outfit for castings is usually high rise skinny (🤢) jeans lol. Emily probably didn’t know this because there’s no way stumpy little Emily would want to look shorter than she already does

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.