Emily Canham #19 the biggest bore, vloggings a chore, James doesn't want her in L.A anymore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title by @Binx šŸ˜
Went with this one from the post, but just so it's said right at the start...
Emily Canham #19: Boring

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate that video with Lucy so much. she sounds so fake the whole video through. also the sheer surprise at Lucy actually looking good in some of the items... like 'omg you're so fat I never would've thought you look good in this but you DO!!!! good on you girl!!!'
she wants to come off as being all body positive and supportive of her friend but it's actually a 15 minute shitshow of her saying 'thank god I'm skinny'
afwul, just afwul to do this to your 'friend'

• Sick
Reactions: 37
To recap the previous thread:
- Emily made a super special and exciting announcement! She was moving to London! She then released a flat tour and told everyone about her moving plans only to then tell everyone that it was actually an Airbnb and she was staying for a week.
- She then told everyone she was moving to LA forever to be with James! Bye to her awful family as she always felt like an alien there. Spent her last week in London saying her goodbyes to her many friends and people she works with. But it turns out she was actually just going on holiday and was back with her parents less than a month later.
- Completely forgot her incredible project 'welcome home' and it has turned into a promo page for a real estate company.
- Spent time at Disney with Em on a promo trip. Forgot to do any promo.
- Spent time on an American road promo trip. Forgot to do any promo.
There was definitely more so feel free to add points that I forgot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I felt so bad for Lucy. She complimented Emily a lot throughout the whole video that every piece of clothing looks good on her. And she had this face like "of course I do, I'm skinny" Also talking about her period boobs. Babe, what boobs? What period? Your chest is just bones.

Reactions: 28
So the Big LA move isn't happening? Why does she make such a big deal out of everything haha, she has nothing actually going on in her life I guess

Reactions: 2
Im pretty sure sheā€™s in LA at the moment. So it seems like she is there, letā€™s see how long it lastsā€¦

To recap the previous thread:
- Emily made a super special and exciting announcement! She was moving to London! She then released a flat tour and told everyone about her moving plans only to then tell everyone that it was actually an Airbnb and she was staying for a week.
- She then told everyone she was moving to LA forever to be with James! Bye to her awful family as she always felt like an alien there. Spent her last week in London saying her goodbyes to her many friends and people she works with. But it turns out she was actually just going on holiday and was back with her parents less than a month later.
- Completely forgot her incredible project 'welcome home' and it has turned into a promo page for a real estate company.
- Spent time at Disney with Em on a promo trip. Forgot to do any promo.
- Spent time on an American road promo trip. Forgot to do any promo.
There was definitely more so feel free to add points that I forgot!
Just to add that I strongly hold the belief that she does not have a Dyson Airwrap!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
just watch she's gonna post a tiktok of her using one just to prove us wrong
I definitely need a proof of life type video from her to prove that she has a Dysonā€¦your move EmLie!

Also, my other conspiracy theory about her is that someone is paying her to be the face of welcome home. Itā€™s just so random and she has zero interest in it. Thereā€™s no way she would actually part with money to pay for a ā€œteamā€ to be running it. Could someone have paid her for the Instagram account because she did have a ton of followers on it, it would be easier to do that than build something up and then have her as the face of it. I think sheā€™ll step away from that in a few months and it will continue on without her. I honestly wouldnā€™t be surprised if the house renovation thing is BS with her either become she seems to have no interest in at and itā€™s all just weird with her ā€œmoveā€ to LA.

Reactions: 11
I have come back and watched this girl after about 4 years and I'm utterly shocked at her body. She is looking not too far off Eugenia Cooney. Very scary. The video of her comparing her clothing with her size 16 friend was disgusting. She knew what she was doing. Wow

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Vile video, why would Lucy humour this ridiculous idea of Emilyā€™s.

ā€œOmiGOD you look saaahhhhhh goodā€ as soon as Lucy went home I bet Emily was sticking her fingers down her throat.

Fake reactions, this is not just a normal girl this is a girl that is only happy when her bones are on show so no way she thinks Lucy looks good in any of that.

Reactions: 15
Sheā€™s made a tiktok about the video and youā€™d never know from watching that what the actual video was like šŸ˜”

Reactions: 8
Why does she think that dress is the prettiest? Its the most boring, plain, dull dress ive seen. God, she's so painfully boring. I don't know how anyone would want to be with such a complete boring twit like her.

Reactions: 8
Imagine being on your death bed and realising all you cared about in life is being skinny and disney world

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.