Emily Canham #17 Her content is worse than her boyfriend’s music

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just noticed in the background of Em Sheldon’s story she’s just playing with her food, picking at it… First time it’s actually been shown I think? She needs help.

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep leaving affiliate links for dresses from farfetch? None of her followers are going to impulse buy a £400 dress

Reactions: 26
i just watched em sheldons story, it must suck watching ur friend enjoying so many treats and cheese and french cuisine and u just have ur egg . i mean look at the difference in their stories. going a holiday with an ed ur hiding is tit bc a lot of the time ur eating out and ur friends are trying new things and ur sticking to ur safe foods

• Sad
Reactions: 19
i just watched em sheldons story, it must suck watching ur friend enjoying so many treats and cheese and french cuisine and u just have ur egg . i mean look at the difference in their stories. going a holiday with an ed ur hiding is tit bc a lot of the time ur eating out and ur friends are trying new things and ur sticking to ur safe foods
they look like their on different holidays/breaks tbh. Not to mention the horrible filters she has that make everything look dirty

Reactions: 16
The amount of outfit changes influencers do 🤣 they can never just enjoy a holiday can they?
So frustrating that they can drop hundreds on a trip just to go and take pictures when so many of us would die for the opportunity to go on a holiday and actually enjoy it 😩

Reactions: 14
Has she deleted the story??

Reactions: 4
yeah, I grabbed a quick screenshot but doesn’t fully show how she was picking at the food.
Tbf it looks like the food had just been served and she was picking up the egg! I mean she obvs has a problem but I think your reaching a but with that one

Reactions: 21
Why aren't her "friends" helping her, surely they can see it?
Obviously we don’t know what goes on off camera but it just goes to show she doesn’t have any true friends. Em seems to be the closest thing but even that is just for the camera/traveling.

Reactions: 11
Tbf it looks like the food had just been served and she was picking up the egg! I mean she obvs has a problem but I think your reaching a but with that one
That’s fair enough, we all see different things and interpret situations differently!

Reactions: 4
She may as well have written “Thank you for enabling me”

13BCBE6E-DF10-47CB-8868-BBE93CC08804.png

Sophie is now doing ads…….

DD874B12-2084-41EB-B246-D5F74BDD4DA8.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Obviously we don’t know what goes on off camera but it just goes to show she doesn’t have any true friends. Em seems to be the closest thing but even that is just for the camera/traveling.
I find that most 'influencers' don't actually have many mates.

Reactions: 16
Why aren't her "friends" helping her, surely they can see it?
She literally has no friends. Sometimes I feel bad for her because she’s so clearly wasting her life because she literally does nothing and has no one in her life, but then I remember how insufferable she is so realistically who would want to be around her. The only reason her family put up with her intolerable attitude is because they’re her family lol

Reactions: 17
I don't get why her family would be proud of her? Has she ever had an actual job before? What does she bring? What is her meaning?

Slenderwomam, 8'11, shiny hair, false nails weekly, fillers, tacky clothes, no ass, cucumber. This is what she brings.
Now if my daughter was all about that and had no job, but made some living out of her looks, id sit her down and start having a serious conversastion with her🤣

Just waiting for her mum to get the ball rolling......

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I don't get why her family would be proud of her? Has she ever had an actual job before? What does she bring? What is her meaning?

Slenderwomam, 8'11, shiny hair, false nails weekly, fillers, tacky clothes, no ass, cucumber. This is what she brings.
Now if my daughter was all about that and had no job, but made some living out of her looks, id sit her down and start having a serious conversastion with her🤣

Just waiting for her mum to get the ball rolling......
And they’re happy for Sophie to go in the same direction, despite the fact that it’s clearly fucked Emily up. Boring witch who’s only personality traits are buying overpriced boring clothes, being thinner than slender man and being a stuck up witch who looks down on poor people

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.