Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#ad#aff

VIP Member
I just hope 25 is better for Emily. She’s only been to Canada, Mauritius and Paris this year and she’s had an awfully difficult time renovating her ‘dream home’ while continuing the search for the perfect pair of jeans. She had to pick up her new Tesla too. In the words of Emily herself, I HOPE THIS NEXT YEAR GIVES HER A BIT OF A BREAK

• Haha
Reactions: 86

doggiepainter

Thread title

Emily Canham #18 "Moved" into a new flat, staying for a week. Don't ask questions. It's not that deep.

• Haha
Reactions: 75

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
Oh my god. In her new video she said she’s kicking herself for not “giving herself a safe space to exist for the past 2 years”. What a slap in the face to her parents who willingly let her come into their home and take over two rooms for herself. She’s such a cow

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

#ad#aff

VIP Member
Lmaoooooo she said something like ‘this is day 1 of my new life’… no, it’s day 1 of one week you will spend in an air bnb. What a weird cunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Folkevermore

VIP Member
Fuck sake this girl lives in another fucking world. I’m going to Wales for a week soon, better start informing my family of my ~big move~

• Haha
Reactions: 56

khr8123

Made this account just to post this, because one of my friends has mentioned that this girl straight up claims she’s 5’10…

I travelled in the same group as her for one of her paid trips to Disneyland a few years ago. (I’m not an influencer or anything, I write for travel magazines lol). Saw her every day for two weeks. I’m about 5’9 and she was definitely a little shorter than me. Also she was rude as fuck, super bitchy and stuck up. Was only interested in getting perfect photos, changed outfit about ten times a day and didn’t actually partake in anything actually fun. Had no interest in being friendly with me - probably because I have no social media presence lol.

There were a few other influencers on that trip with me, and all of them except Emily were so lovely and warm and friendly, and all seemed to be having a genuinely great time. I didn’t actually know who she was when I met her, but I just remember thinking ‘damn this girl has really got a stick up her ass’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

fidgetjo

VIP Member
As if she just called herself the love of his life 🤢🤢🤢

Emily you’re not even the love of his week…

A850EE08-4252-419F-8859-2E48C76982DC.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

PnG

She's an idiot.

BRB guys, moving to work today. Can't wait for 7 hours in my own desk space hun

• Haha
Reactions: 47

2000sadbb

I remember “Emily Canham is 23 today which means my friends get to judge me a little less... “

Just weird weird weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I can’t believe I’ve gone all this time thinking I’ve lived in the same house my whole life, when I actually moved to Disney World on what I thought was a 3 week holiday!

What an absolute twat. Surely there is some Elle Darby type history knocking about from Emily so she’ll fuck off for a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 44