Emily Canham #17 Her content is worse than her boyfriend’s music

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES this!!! How did it even happen 😂
From some info in earlier threads and what she said I think she had zoned in on his brother Chris and was following his band around at the time being a fan girl and got to know Chris. Chris then invited her to Busteds show at the Royal Albert in 2017 and she met James after it and that was the start. Emily admitted that he used to text her when she was with Charlie. Defo an overlap there and I definitely think she wanted Chris but he wasn’t interested - I don’t blame her, he’s the good looking Bourne.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Who’s she in paris with? If she’s even with anyone
I looked at james’ insta and he doesn’t seem to be in paris and her stories don’t seem to have anyone in them, not even someones arm that she likes to post to make it mysterious

Reactions: 2
Who’s she in paris with? If she’s even with anyone
I looked at james’ insta and he doesn’t seem to be in paris and her stories don’t seem to have anyone in them, not even someones arm that she likes to post to make it mysterious
I think em sheldon!

Reactions: 4
Didn’t she constantly tag him in insta posts until he messaged her or something?
omg does anyone remember in a video a while back, she spoke about her trick, of tagging a guy in her insta stories then making the tag invisible or something. Made me cringe so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
omg does anyone remember in a video a while back, she spoke about her trick, of tagging a guy in her insta stories then making the tag invisible or something. Made me cringe so much.
Yeah it was on TikTok. And to make it worse I think it was about Calfreezy 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 13
09E8CD15-D2A6-42C0-8B58-E5939DECACE5.jpeg
Someone tweeted saying they were going to his concert alone and this reply has me howling 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 37
James trusted her with his number?🤣🤣🤣

What made him think she wouldn't tell anyone? She was a massive stalker fan....

He took a risk with that one

Wait do you think they were both in relationships at the time?

I feel an investigation going on, around the time stamp james and his ex split and emily.

I feel an investigation going on, around the time stamp james and his ex split and emily.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
James trusted her with his number?🤣🤣🤣

What made him think she wouldn't tell anyone? She was a massive stalker fan....

He took a risk with that one

I think James was single but there was defo overlap on her end. Charlie cheated on her and she took him back. She only ended things for good once James was on the scene. She always used to be cagey about their anniversary/how long they’d been together and only really said it out loud once they got to the 2/3 year mark.

Her last vlog with Charlie was uploaded on 16 June 2018 and the next vlog on her channel was uploaded on 26 June. She talks about going to the Danny Jones gig the night before (and we know that was her James’ first date). There was defo an overlap imo.

Reactions: 9
I think James was single but there was defo overlap on her end. Charlie cheated on her and she took him back. She only ended things for good once James was on the scene. She always used to be cagey about their anniversary/how long they’d been together and only really said it out loud once they got to the 2/3 year mark.

Her last vlog with Charlie was uploaded on 16 June 2018 and the next vlog on her channel was uploaded on 26 June. She talks about going to the Danny Jones gig the night before (and we know that was her James’ first date). There was defo an overlap imo.
"You stalk my friend Danny and his band. Wanna go to his gig?"

Seriously that's just weird. She's always been open about how she fancies Danny and prefers him to the rest, so why would James take her there 😂😂 haha "I know what will impress my date .. taking her to see a man she stalks"

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She was so deluded she thought danny liked her, and would make her feel special in gigs. Also, when he announced he was going to be a dad she put a rolly eyes.

I think her n james were a thing n serious as early as july tbh because james' sis first commented then. He must have introduced her then

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How did she actually meet James? I know from being a stalker McFly fan but how did she start talking to him??

Reactions: 1
Why does princess Emily keep her shoes right next to her bed/pillow? 🤢 I know she “move out” of the other room but surely she could’ve left one shelf in it so she wouldn’t need to sleep next to dirty shoes?

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.