Emily Canham #17 Her content is worse than her boyfriend’s music

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t say the friend she was going to see do we think it was jake

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her 'groceries' haul had no carbs, other than the bread she had two of the thinnest slices of. Low fat soya milk and yogurt, like she needs that. Minimal veg, as veg has carbs too. The rambling about not picking up other carbs. Saying the chicken is just a snack, when it's pretty obvious that'll of been her main meal. She was showing off her diet here in a way I feel like she wasn't able to do at her parents. She was excited to have the control that doing a food shop, and seeing the little that she eats in her own space brings, and to be able to show that off with nobody there to show concern, which I bet she takes the wrong way, hence the negativity towards living at her parents. She's on a slippery, delusional slope in my opinion. Not even to mention the bizarre and crazy 'moving out', cryptic, lying tit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Says she doesn’t have a body image problem but goes to the gym to do the 12-3-30 treadmill workout… which so known as a “calorie” burner for people with EDs.

Reactions: 12
It seems a weird transition to rent space for a week. Has she had a disagreement with her parents?
I don’t believe she's renting it. I think she was offered a week's free stay to show off the apartment and complex, probably an ad for the rental agent's company which she chose not to disclose. It is weird renting for one week 🤔

Reactions: 20
I get that moving back in with parents isn't ideal, especially when you left home so young but she could have easily afforded to rent a place in kettering or the surrounding so she could have had her family close but still had all the freedom of her own place. The way she is talking about it you would think she was held against her will!

Reactions: 19
I get that moving back in with parents isn't ideal, especially when you left home so young but she could have easily afforded to rent a place in kettering or the surrounding so she could have had her family close but still had all the freedom of her own place. The way she is talking about it you would think she was held against her will!
But maybe she was? Maybe her mum was a lot more forceful and vocal about stuff Emily didn’t like aka her weight (although I do think she’s very different in person as one post of em Sheldon made her look a bit different) and James….. I reckon a lot of her pals (if she has any) are warning her off him but she’s hearing none of it

Reactions: 2
Says she doesn’t have a body image problem but goes to the gym to do the 12-3-30 treadmill workout… which so known as a “calorie” burner for people with EDs.
Does this actually work? Not asking for ED reasons, I actually am overweight and trying to find the courage to go to the gym soon

Reactions: 8
Does this actually work? Not asking for ED reasons, I actually am overweight and trying to find the courage to go to the gym soon
Yeh it’s good way to get steps etc in. But ultimately you need to be in calorie deficit (around 300-500 cals less than what you burn). Use the TDEE calculator online to find out what you should be eating :) x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can’t believe I’ve gone all this time thinking I’ve lived in the same house my whole life, when I actually moved to Disney World on what I thought was a 3 week holiday!

What an absolute twit. Surely there is some Elle Darby type history knocking about from Emily so she’ll duck off for a bit!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Omg this girl gets more and more insufferable every day!! Well WHAT A SURPRISE, clickbait yet again, and as we all suspected, a free stay at some sort of short term rental airbnb situation.

“Moving in” ….for a week!! Bringing all that stuff with her including her coffee machine and mug from home, tidying away appliances for her candle, bringing about 5 handbags for a 7 day stay and walking to the wardrobe with one item at a time as she unpacks just to emphasis it all or perhaps get her steps in for her calorie control?!

The way she bends over the kitchen counter and crouches down to the camera, constantly trying to show her bones contouring in different ways is gross and so triggering for people.

She’s acting like she’s lived in hell for 2 years just cos she hasn’t been in a flat in Stratford when she has been living with her super loving and supportive family, dogs, in a big house with garden, near countryside and 2 bedrooms for her to strut between… I was stuck in a 1 bed city centre flat during the height of the pandemic lockdowns, it was roasting hot, I had no outside space and was allowed out for 1 walk a day round an overcrowded built up area and didn’t see my family for about 8 months as I live away from home. I guarantee most people living in their flats would have swapped for EmLie’s living situation! She’s so out of touch with reality.

Why does she manage to say all this stuff and turn it into a brag “I brought my own hangers, can you tell I move a lot” like it’s something to be proud of and a characteristic of hers?! you don’t move anymore often than me and any of my friends who’ve been to Uni, most people in their 20s move every year and continue to move when they start working until they manage to settle with a bf or buy a house! “Don’t expect me to go out and explore this area cos I lived here for 5 years when I was 17-22” ….yeah cos Stratford hasn’t changed at all in the last few years since you’ve been away! How ridiculous, cities change constantly, half the buildings there probs weren’t built when she was living there.

Constant eye roll watching her vlogs.

Reactions: 22
Guys “it’s not that deep she just loveeeeees the drama”

“It’s just muscle… I’m just so muscly now” no you’re just boney” and her constant talk of drinking so much water that she feels like she’s bursting out of her leggings… the leggings that are already too big for her at the smallest size… it’s clear as day she has an eating disorder and it’s actually getting very triggering
i used to say tit like this being dramatic af when i was struggling with an ed but it goes away if you go for a wee lmao

Well, I gave her too much credit - I at least thought she had booked a longer-term AirBnB stay of a month or so.

Given that she's making such a fuss of moving out, it'll be interesting to see what happens. I can't imagine James is willing to have her in his space, risking his chances of finding his next child bride, so I'm going to guess either she's been quietly on-selling her house, and buying a London apartment that will be available in the next few weeks, moving into her house, or has truly gone rogue and is getting her own place in LA as she's sick of waiting for James's permission to stay with him.

I rolled my eyes at the millennial friend / crocs story. Emily, you’re barely a gen z, and all you wear is beige. You aren’t cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.