Emily Canham #17 Her content is worse than her boyfriend’s music

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @bellbells16 for the thread title suggestion (had to edit it as thread titles can’t contain swear words - original suggestion was “Her content is more tit than her boyfriend’s music”)

anyone care enough to do a recap?

Reactions: 7
Has this girl honestly just packed 5 pairs of shoes and 3 handbags, to go away for just 4 days?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thanks to @bellbells16 for the thread title suggestion (had to edit it as thread titles can’t contain swear words - original suggestion was “Her content is more tit than her boyfriend’s music”)

anyone care enough to do a recap?
she’s lost even more weight, james is lurking around due to releasing music and needing promotion and she’s still as snobby and ignorant as ever

Reactions: 24
I actually couldn’t watch her new video, she looked so skeletal in the opening clip

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Actually frightened me in the new vlog where she was on about doing an arm workout, because she hasn’t in a week or so, and she’s wearing a strapless dress (for the premiere). Her arms are tiny.

also, lol when James’s invitation said Mr Canham, and she asked him how that made him feel. How about irrelevant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Woaaaahhh ladies, don’t all rush at once… form an orderly queues.... lock up your daughters!!!

5981578F-A1C2-46F4-B2DE-463DA2190DB8.jpeg
2C12C1DF-3848-4252-AAA3-B568A3A5B4FD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
So cringe the way she refers to her bags. Like "my white Chanel bag". Just say my bag. She's clearly just trying to show off the brand

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ain’t no way she fancies him 😭 she’s obviously trying to push the whole “I was a fangirl now we’re actually dating” thing 🙄 no hate I don’t mind her but this is so obvious

Reactions: 24
Hey guys,

I’ve been a lurker ever since I noticed she lost weight and found this with other people who had the same concern. Emily was my fav YouTuber but I think it’s a matter of her needing to realising what her niche is now and making relatable content for that audience. Her audience seem to be tweens / teens who do not care about real estate or designer items that they can’t afford and probably make them feel bad for having.

i don’t fall under her audience at all anymore, but the reason I keep watching this thread and viewing her profile is bc she triggers me. I’m a recovers (99.8% lol) anorexic but she triggers me so much. An ad of hers will pop up, I’ll see her bones and then come on here. I’m blocking her accounts bc it’s too much for me and won’t be coming in here anymore.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Pressed post too soon.
I really hope she gets help, because if I’m in my mid twenties, recovered yet triggered, I can’t imagine what younger fans ans fans going through eating disorders are experiencing. Emily has a giant platform, I wish she understands her responsibility in this. If she’s unwell, I wish she gets help, and if she’s getting help, I wish she wouldn’t keep normalising it all!
Also, you guys are pretty entertaining on here!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey guys,

I’ve been a lurker ever since I noticed she lost weight and found this with other people who had the same concern. Emily was my fav YouTuber but I think it’s a matter of her needing to realising what her niche is now and making relatable content for that audience. Her audience seem to be tweens / teens who do not care about real estate or designer items that they can’t afford and probably make them feel bad for having.

i don’t fall under her audience at all anymore, but the reason I keep watching this thread and viewing her profile is bc she triggers me. I’m a recovers (99.8% lol) anorexic but she triggers me so much. An ad of hers will pop up, I’ll see her bones and then come on here. I’m blocking her accounts bc it’s too much for me and won’t be coming in here anymore.
look after yourself xx

Reactions: 11
Hey guys,

I don't think she has a specific audience anymore. But whatever it is, it definitely isn't teens. The average teenager can't relate to her. They can't afford half the things she brags about, and they won't know who her boyfriend is so they won't care about the "fan to girlfriend" situation she's trying to monetize

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.