Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

His new song is so bad. Like I expected it to be rubbish, but it's worse than I thought.
The chorus kinda sounds like the wants to be Harry styles.

Also all I’m getting from the first verse is ‘boohoo people are dying so there are travel bans but I LOVE TRAVELING this is so unfair </3’

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The chorus kinda sounds like the wants to be Harry styles.

Also all I’m getting from the first verse is ‘boohoo people are dying so there are travel bans but I LOVE TRAVELING this is so unfair </3’
Couldn’t he have written something nice about Emily? The music itself is alright but the lyrics are a joke 😂

Reactions: 4
I've just watched the welcome home video for first time. She is defo trying to get some sort of presenting job.

And the price of that house!?! It was so claustrophobic. This is what you can get in good old Yorkshire and still have change for some new handbags!

Reactions: 2
omg guys James made a brief appearance in the back of Emily’s Instagram… shocked she was allowed to post this.

DE20F90D-65CD-4511-A1A3-6B6A83B3269D.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The venues are all around 200 capacity and James hasn't sold out a single one yet

I honestly think he'll make Emily buy a ticket and she'll be in the crowd with the rest of his fans 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
guys, its the smug look that gets me, like we want him or something
She can be as smug as she wants but we all know that he's using her and so does she. He is trying to sell his tour and songs and conveniently all over her like a rash. When she finally realises this she won't be so smug 😏

Reactions: 9
Wait til James realises Emlies YouTube audience is about as dead as his solo career... He hasn't sold out any of the 200 capacity concerts yet, and her fanbase won't really care, let's be honest

Reactions: 5
What is that song...? I agree he sounds like he's trying to be Harry styles... but like budget... the lyrics are dire 😶

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.