Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think her eating disorder comes from her calves, I have said it before. I have the same body type as her but a lot shorter. Thicker claves and ankles and no much I work out or exercise I think it’s genetics! She isnt fat and nor are her calves but they aren’t those ‘skinny girl’ calves that some bigger people are even lucky enough to have!
I don’t think it was just her calves. She always used to complain when she had to wear clothes bigger than an 8 or bigger than a 25 waist. She’d always mention how she’s usually this size so the clothes must run small and would complain about needing the next size up.. she’s always had a complex about being small it’s clearly just taken over.

Reactions: 6
I honestly think her eating disorder comes from her calves, I have said it before. I have the same body type as her but a lot shorter. Thicker claves and ankles and no much I work out or exercise I think it’s genetics! She isnt fat and nor are her calves but they aren’t those ‘skinny girl’ calves that some bigger people are even lucky enough to have!
Yeah, I think she’s not too fond of her lower legs, especially her ankle area. Her and Zoella both seem to share the same unfortunate cankles. Which could also explain why she’s been wearing ankle weights when she’s casually just walking around her house. I hope she realises that this is most likely genetic and she will not be able to change it via exercise or diet. No matter how thin she gets she cannot change the basic shape of her body, her lower legs will always look like they do. She needs to learn to be like them because there is literally nothing she can do to change them

Reactions: 11
I agree she’s always had big calves and cankles but wearing ankle weights/losing weight won’t change it sadly. I just watched the Rare Beauty video…she looked like death and the finished makeup look didn’t look good. Yikes

Reactions: 10
I also think the increased weight loss is because of the state of her relationship. I mentioned before I went through something similar. But I felt like if I was just skinnier and skinnier this guy who wasn’t very into me (apart from when it suited him) would want to be with me more. Trying to get recognition/validation and love from someone I really fell for who just gave me bare minimum kind of sucked the life out of me. I think I probably looked similar to Emily, gaunt and miserable. I’ve seen other girls go through similar. Although she’s pretty insufferable as a person sometimes it’s clear to see she really doesn’t look well or happy. Plus James looks like he puts zero into the situation so I can’t imagine any girl being truly happy with that, despite what she says!

Reactions: 12
So what's the deal with her moving out of her parents house? Where did she move to?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So what's the deal with her moving out of her parents house? Where did she move to?
She’s a permanent fixture until her house is done because she’s a cheapskate and doesn’t want to pay rent

Reactions: 11
She didn’t move. Some of us believe she planned to go to LA long term but it didn’t work out… just the way she was talking about the move ‘falling through’ and saying she’d expected to be in LA and she’s not right around the same time. But either James decided no he didn’t want her or her visa was declined.

Reactions: 9
She didn’t move. Some of us believe she planned to go to LA long term but it didn’t work out… just the way she was talking about the move ‘falling through’ and saying she’d expected to be in LA and she’s not right around the same time. But either James decided no he didn’t want her or her visa was declined.
Or because he’s touring he was like nah! And she jumped at the chance to save even more money

Reactions: 3
Just had a quick look at tickets. I’ve never been to any of the venues and I know you guys said they are small but £16 a ticket!?! DEEEEEAD come on EmLIE get a grip he’s a washed up has been

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Don’t be shy, share the details 🥰
I will post a photo at some point and you guys can be the judge. I'm not a fan of designer dupes but I really wanted a Chanel flap but would never pay thousands. My sister bought it for me whilst she was on holiday in Turkey and trust me that bag has been used alot and still looks great. I'm not rich and my priorities are paying my bills and debts which I got into when I lost my job at the start of the pandemic. If someone were to ask me if it was genuine I would be honest and say no but I've never been asked

Reactions: 13
Robobunny on Masked Singer is giving Year 3000 & Busted hints, I would piss myself if it was somehow James (but James cannot sing like this) - waiting for Emily to try and cash in on the idea though

• Haha
I’m dead 😂 someone said this on his live…

2AC58033-D845-42D5-8733-F4A31E104046.jpeg

Also he’s chugging champs out of a mini bottle. So freaking classy not 🤢 absolutely vile. I think he’s high Emily said ‘now they’re going to think you’re drunk instead of high’
24F0C21D-EF8B-437E-854E-54A43B84E155.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.