Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it quite sad that they’re hanging out together, which they seem to do very rarely, and he is getting high/drunk (which is something she clearly isn’t interested in). She could do so much better, annoying as she is.

Reactions: 34
Conveniently hanging out with her now that he has a new song and tour to promote

Reactions: 10
They are in Em Sheldons flat as well. He’s too cheap to even get a nice hotel room to hang out with her. em Sheldon is in the Cotswold and Emily stayed there last night

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They are in Em Sheldons flat as well. He’s too cheap to even get a nice hotel room to hang out with her. em Sheldon is in the Cotswold and Emily stayed there last night
Really? How are they both not embarrassed, they are soo tight it’s unbelievable. I actually don’t feel sorry for her at all she deserves this. She is a witch!

Reactions: 20

His new song is so bad. Like I expected it to be rubbish, but it's worse than I thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Really? How are they both not embarrassed, they are soo tight it’s unbelievable. I actually don’t feel sorry for her at all she deserves this. She is a witch!
Yep you can tell because in that screenshot of James he’s on a white boucle sofa and in the mirror reflection you can see the doors which are def Ems flat. Also Emily def stayed there last night as she was on Ems sofa asking about pizza. She went to the dentist with Em but that’d prob only because she wanted to stay in her flat and invite cheapstake James round.
The worst thing is that Em only has one bed in that flat so he will be sleeping in her bed 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I found this really weird for some reason. It’s one thing house sitting for your friend but it’s another thing playing house with your boyfriend in someone else’s house…I’m sure Em has never even met James in person

Reactions: 17

His new song is so bad. Like I expected it to be rubbish, but it's worse than I thought.
stooop 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s like something you’d make in music tech in year 7 💀

also he’s such a bleeping liar! There were direct flights the whole time to the US.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I found this really weird for some reason. It’s one thing house sitting for your friend but it’s another thing playing house with your boyfriend in someone else’s house…I’m sure Em has never even met James in person
He looks dirty, I hope they at least clean the bedsheets 🤮 They really are two cheapskate losers!

Reactions: 7
Also she’s full on hiding her renovation. We’ve literally seen NOTHING of her house apart from that weird walk through with her dad when the demo began. She created a whole ass home channel but won’t show her own? What’s the point? That would actually be the only decent content she’d produce and she’s not doing it

Reactions: 29
WOW I am cringing. I don't keep up much with this thread or Emily/James because yawn but damn I squirmed listening to 10 seconds of that. Worst thing is the comments are all saying how amazing it is

Reactions: 7
guys, its the smug look that gets me, like we want him or something

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ohhhh so that’s why Emily loves to travel, because James Loves go it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cost of living is skyrocketing, people unable to keep a roof over their heads, people relying on food banks, elderly sat freezing in their homes, people losing their jobs.

Emily’s latest YouTube poll?

Which is essential? En Suite or Utility Room?

Give me strength. She really is that clueless isn’t she?

Reactions: 28
I think a lot of James' success relied on him being in the right place at the right time. Boy bands were super popular in the early 2000s and he had the right kind of angsty vibe that made him popular with a tween/teen audience and was young enough that he (or at least the other guys in the band) could be considered heart throbs for that time.
Now he's still trying to go for that 'the system is so against me' thing that worked for him as a 20 something but seems just odd coming from a rich, white 40 year old.
His original audience forgot about him because he wasn't talented enough without the band to be a success and the young audience he's probably trying still to reach have literally no idea who he is.
And given the fact that Emily clearly can't even ask him for a quick selfie for her Snapchat (because he clearly didn't know she was taking that picture?) shows exactly how much he values her. She's changed so dramatically personality wise from her videos even just 2 years ago and I wonder if the whole thing is just to try and be someone he actively wants to show off rather than just being a secret relationship that he never speaks about.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.