Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would imagine the food posts are just a dig at people making comments about her weight on here or other platforms but it’s so sad to go away to such a beautiful place and all she’s doing is making tik toks of awful food. Better not to share anything and spend time enjoying it. I’m not far away from messaging her management company

Reactions: 14
Anyone know who the guy was James was originally road tripping with? My guess is he’s there with his friends and she’s crashed. No way has whistler been a plan for Christmas for a while, she would have LOVED telling everyone she needed extra warm clothes for a Christmas getaway. She’s defo tagged onto his friends trip.

Reactions: 21
the minions defending her.. surely no one thinks James is going to be mobbed if people know where he is. He’s hardly even famous anymore 🙄

1DB13377-5E9A-4B1F-A6ED-ED113FEBBFB1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s so bizarre. Deleting Sophie’s comment like wtf?! Why does she try so hard to make it seem like she’s alone?? It would be one thing if he said he prefers their relationship to be kept offline (which he definitely hasn’t) - but even then; fair enough not showing him but you could just mention him! Or just show shots of his hands or the back of his head lol. You know how it is when people vlog around someone who has asked not to be on camera. It’s funny how she literally went from filming him singing in his underwear (🤢) to deleting comments that acknowledge they’re together! It must be an attention thing. I dont get her.

Reactions: 17
Honestly, this whole schtick with Emily and James is bloody boring at this point. The two of them are pathetic and need to get over themselves.

Their bizarre behaviour is what generates the majority of comments on here, if they just stopped being so up themselves people wouldn’t actually care, but then I guess they wouldn’t get the attention that they both desperately crave!

Reactions: 35
Typical that she deleted Sophie's comment so that she can remain mysterious 🙄 god I would love to give her a slap. She is so annoying!!
What also really annoys me is that they used to post each other a couple of years ago but now they pretend to not exist in the same place. Like just shut up and get a grip. No one gives a flying duck about the both of them so why hide.

Reactions: 18
What's the general consensus here...

She wants to appear mysterious

Or

James has told her not to post him

Reactions: 12

Or

James has told her not to post.
Remember that couple video she posted a few weeks ago that she removed a couple of hours later? I’m willing to bet he wasn’t happy and made her remove it

• Wow
Reactions: 19

Or

He used to post her all the time so what changed other than his side piece Sofia? Look at his old TikToks of them together. It's like a different life

James has told her not to post.
Remember that couple video she posted a few weeks ago that she removed a couple of hours later? I’m willing to bet he wasn’t happy and made her remove it
I think she deleted it because she lied about not seeing him for 2 years and couldn't deal with being called out tbh

Or

Both. But also, she is a control freak and image obsessed. When things don’t fit her aesthetic or #goals life she can’t cope. She only likes to share things when she can brag, and let’s be honest, James and his life don’t give a lot to brag about.

Reactions: 10
It’s funny Sophie outed her on tiktok.

but Why does Emily hide seeing her boyfriend, his not that famous, or is it she’s ashamed of being with him. Who knows.

At this stage it's just pathetic. Why post anything at all if you are going to delete responses. Also, how horrible of a time is she having with him if she's constantly monitoring comments instead of enjoying herself.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.