Emily Canham #14 No one’s in to say “Welcome Home” because poor old Emily had to buy her house alone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @Abbybabyyy 🙌🏻

Brief recap but someone can feel free to do their own, I try to block out most of her bull unless I read it here!
- American borders opened up to the UK, no sign of EmLie rushing to see James
- EmLie bought her “dream house” and is renovating it… Hinch style it’d seem
- According to EmLie and her followers, fake tan is the solution to loving yourself
- More beige hauls, yawn
- More passive aggressive / vague replies to comments (🥰)
- More food promo for food she takes roughly one bite of
** TRIGGER WARNING: POSSIBLE ED **

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Title from @Abbybabyyy 🙌🏻

Brief recap but someone can feel free to do their own, I try to block out most of her bull unless I read it here!
- American borders opened up to the UK, no sign of EmLie rushing to see James
- EmLie bought her “dream house” and is renovating it… Hinch style it’d seem
- According to EmLie and her followers, fake tan is the solution to loving yourself
- More beige hauls, yawn
- More passive aggressive / vague replies to comments (🥰)
- More food promo for food she takes roughly one bite of
** TRIGGER WARNING: POSSIBLE ED **
So depressing that this is all true.

Reactions: 6
I hope she finds some happiness in the "reno". We all know the house will be boring white, cream, grey and such...And some distraction from her body.

Reactions: 12
Been reading here as used to follow her years ago like back when she was happy and traveling all over I definitely think James and her have a toxic relationship and she's trying to prove herself better when really she looks like she's about to drop from a heart attack she really does need help before it's too late for her and she has definitely lost a lot of weight go back to her old thumbnails she looks happy and health there so sad how she's changed

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Tbh I actually feel like you can be desensitised to how thin she’s gotten because we see it all the time. It’s only when I see things like the below that I REALLY notice how bad she’s gotten. (Not my screenshot - was posted by another user in the last thread).

16AC4D65-00CF-4CB0-9EFF-F621E47130EF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 137
Tbh I actually feel like you can be desensitised to how thin she’s gotten because we see it all the time. It’s only when I see things like the below that I REALLY notice how bad she’s gotten. (Not my screenshot - was posted by another user in the last thread).

View attachment 861361
Holy tit she used to look so good, well HEALTHY! She in thin naturally but jesus she has zero muscle and is just bones now

• Sad
Reactions: 37
EmiLIE thinking having long hair is a personality type 🥱
“I want my long hair back” her hair looks the exact same as it always did. You never do anything different. It’s still long. Still looks the same and still just as boring as you are Emily🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It just makes me really sad because I’m pregnant (10w) right now and I feel horrible about myself whenever I see Emily. (And I’m not even starting to ‘show’ or anything, don’t mind the boobies lol) That’s not all her fault of course, my body image has always been terrible but it certainly doesn’t help. Sorry if this is too personal. 😂 (For the record, I’m 29, imagine what it does to much younger girls)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It just makes me really sad because I’m pregnant (10w) right now and I feel horrible about myself whenever I see Emily. (And I’m not even starting to ‘show’ or anything, don’t mind the boobies lol) That’s not all her fault of course, my body image has always been terrible but it certainly doesn’t help. Sorry if this is too personal. 😂 (For the record, I’m 29, imagine what it does to much younger girls)
Congratulations! Remember your body is doing amazing things right now, even when it might be hard to love the physical appearance you are creating an actual human being!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Congratulations! Remember your body is doing amazing things right now, even when it might be hard to love the physical appearance you are creating an actual human being!
Thank you, you’re very kind and yes, I try to remember this and I want to be healthy for the baby! ❤

Reactions: 7
She KNEW what she was doing 🙄 why not just post a selfie with the bride as the first story? She knew she’d get a tonne of DMs asking if she was getting married!
Came here to say something similar, just begging for attention as always. I would be having words with her if I was her big sister saying she needs to put on weight for the wedding or she can't come

Reactions: 21
She KNEW what she was doing 🙄 why not just post a selfie with the bride as the first story? She knew she’d get a tonne of DMs asking if she was getting married!
Also wanted to add how ironic it is she’s making her sisters wedding all about her! I’d be fuming if I were her!

Reactions: 23
If this was my sister, would he be even invited…. Not a chance
No ring no bring? ;)

They've been (according to Emily) in a mature, solid, committed, loving relationship for over three years now. lets just hope if Emily strong arms him into going that he stands where he is easy enough to photoshop out of the offical photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No ring no bring? ;)

They've been (according to Emily) in a mature, solid, committed, loving relationship for over three years now. lets just hope if Emily strong arms him into going that he stands where he is easy enough to photoshop out of the offical photos.
i wonder when the wedding is? Because I’m pretty sure James will see Emily as past her expiration date when she hits 25. Way too close to the late 20s territory for comfort there

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i wonder when the wedding is? Because I’m pretty sure James will see Emily as past her expiration date when she hits 25. Way too close to the late 20s territory for comfort there
Listening to the 10 minute version of All Too Well today made me think of James...”And I was never good at telling jokes/ but the punchline goes: 'I'll get older, but your lovers stay my age”🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.