Emily Canham #15 He didn’t crash the wedding after all, but she flew to LA the second he called

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, we all know the kinds of men who continually date girls far younger than them. They’re rarely a catch or a nice guy. They’re controlling and enjoy the power they hold over the younger woman. Emily is a prime target for a guy like James, he clearly has some hold over her. She will really regret wasting these years with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I’m crying at her deleting Sophie’s comment😂😭 why is she so pathetic? like why can’t she just say she’s spending it with her boyfriend?😂 what’s wrong with saying that? I can’t understand why it’s got to be a secret

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think he posted her before because he was bragging that he has a younger girlfriend, but he probably stopped (and told her to stop) because he wants to appear single. James is going to tour the UK next year as a solo artist. It'll be interesting to see if she vlogs it the way she did when busted toured. She must know his solo music is complete trash

Also I don't think he respects her "career'. On her birthday video someone commented that James could tell she was feeling sad when she cried opening a card so that's why he played the piano over it, but it actually felt like she was trying to vlog and he was purposely playing music to drown her out, or generally just being rude

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'd be willing to bet James has refused to be on her social media beyond references that don't identify him fully.
At a guess, I'd say a combo of him getting called out for dating someone so much younger, wanting to keep his options open as he has no intention to commit, and looking down on her career. This discount Jamie Oliver-looking "musician" has standards to keep up, after all!

Reactions: 21
I mean, we all know the kinds of men who continually date girls far younger than them. They’re rarely a catch or a nice guy. They’re controlling and enjoy the power they hold over the younger woman. Emily is a prime target for a guy like James, he clearly has some hold over her. She will really regret wasting these years with him.
He groomed her when she was a child and her parents knew what was happening but did absolutely nothing. Her mother also did nothing when Emily moved out aged 17 to live with her boyfriend and his friend. In fact she talked about how proud she was of Emily and also said there is nothing wrong with a big age gap. Emily does not know what real romantic love is. James whistles and she goes running to him like a dog to its owner. And that will never change.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
James is definitely not worth her time if she's looking for a big commitment and building a life together. 10 years from now, he'll still be in the same position..writing crappy songs, chasing young girls and trying to convince himself that he's still famous

Reactions: 11
New to Emily but re the relationship thing- I would imagine if James has “music” coming out next year (and I use that word incredibly loosely) that his management want him single as you know he’s OBVIOUSLY a total hottie. Therefore this hiding relationship thing is on his end, I imagine Emily hates it and leaks it here and there for the attention and that she thinks it’s cool she’s going out with a dated one hit wonder.

As for the Forever Home channel. Bloody hell, someone’s been watching a bit too much selling sunset! She has no clue what she’s talking about, aimlessly describing rooms (not well may I add- “Here’s a towel rail” “This is a cupboard”) and talking about building work.

The bit where she talks about built in wardrobes? They are not space saving you airhead. It’s just utilising the part where you would put a normal bloody freestanding wardrobe! You’re not saving any space!

As for that view darling? It’s a drainage ditch, which means the land the house is on is boggy. The ditch is there to collect run off water. It will absolutely stink in the summer.

Also should it not be marked as an ad for St.Modwen homes or is she literally just rocking up to new developments and pretending to be an estate agent?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Back at the end of September they walked the red carpet together at the James Bond movie premiere, but now it's a secret they are dating?

Reactions: 29
Back at the end of September they walked the red carpet together at the James Bond movie premiere, but now it's a secret they are dating?
Yeah and Emily vlogged the whole thing and you would blink and miss James if you were not paying attention 😂 that was all secrets apart from one photo they both posted of each other on insta stories

Reactions: 13
I honestly don't think it's come from him. He's more likely to have said he didn't want to be the focus of videos (like cheesy couples q&a etc) but he's already in the public eye and recognisable. Her older sister on the other doesn't want to be included but she still posts the odd picture of her sister anyway!! It's the same weird thing with Em Sheldon, she's does the same job but Emily makes her walk 2m behind her at all times and avoids including her in vlogs! Freaking weirdo

Reactions: 20
You must have imagined this because you see EmLie hasn’t seen James in 2 years. It doesn’t matter that there’s video evidence of them living together in Cornwall in the first Lockdown or that they were pictured on the red carpet, it’s all an illusion. It’s been 2 years.

Bets on her coming back from this trip and still pretending she hasn’t seen him?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I honestly don't think it's come from him. He's more likely to have said he didn't want to be the focus of videos (like cheesy couples q&a etc) but he's already in the public eye and recognisable. Her older sister on the other doesn't want to be included but she still posts the odd picture of her sister anyway!! It's the same weird thing with Em Sheldon, she's does the same job but Emily makes her walk 2m behind her at all times and avoids including her in vlogs! Freaking weirdo
Does she? I’ve only seen one or two of Emily’s older sister? Even then it’s just been on stories

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know/see who he was roadtripping with? If he wasn’t alone, I’m assuming he’s still with friends and she’s just joined them? Bummer if so. I wonder if it’s just the two of them?

Reactions: 4
Petty but it annoyed me she said that breads sourdough. Clearly normal bread isn’t ✨ mysterious ✨ enough for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she acts overly excited about small things in vlogs, it reminds me when I would be sad within my relationship and try to act like I was doing great and trying to see the best in life regardless of how unhappy it was making me that I wasn't getting the affection/attention I needed. Genuinely hope that isn't the case with Emily.

I also hope that the reason he didn't go to the wedding/visit the UK for xmas was because of visa issues or something (idk how it works). It's a LOT for her to fly over there and miss Christmas with her familt just for him, I would just hope that behind the scenes he's actually treating her well but I don't get that vibe sadly.

I know she mentions that she likes her space and living her own life but I'm sure she could do better with a nice guy who lives in the UK. The thing with the Sofia girl is weird too.

Reactions: 9
I also hope that the reason he didn't go to the wedding/visit the UK for xmas was because of visa issues or something (idk how it works). It's a LOT for her to fly over there and miss Christmas with her familt just for him, I would just hope that behind the scenes he's actually treating her well but I don't get that vibe sadly.
James is a British citizen as he’s from here and he’s lived in the USA so long he must be a legal resident which means there’s no visas required for him to go between the two places he can do as he chooses. There’s no covid restrictions in place at the moment from the USA. Meaning there’s absolutely no reason he couldn’t come unless he simply didn’t want to.

Reactions: 14
So James has finally posted and it’s a picture of him taken like 20 years ago 🤢

Btw I never noticed how much they look a like.. the nose, the round eyebrows, his hair looks like her mothers.. Him and Sophie could definitely pass as siblings

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Ok which one of you put this on her video of her and Sophie 😂😂😂 surprised she hasn’t deleted the comment
3F544CFB-9977-4437-9697-230B1F4B7C96.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.