Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i remember her buying a house a few years ago? did she ever live there ? what happened tho that

Reactions: 1
Ha don’t even know how to feel about that new video but was excited to see what you all were saying here 😂 firstly I think this has been in the works for a good few months (but not two years like she was claiming) so there have been a fair few occasions when she’s outright lied to fans in Q&As when she’s been asked about what her plans are re moving/living at her parents house and she just kept repeating she didn’t know. Why not just be honest and say you’re looking to buy/in the process of buying?!

Her mum on the phone saying she’s worked so hard to get to where she is 🤮 she hardly works hard at all. Misses uploads, can’t even manage once a week consistently, uploads late, doesn’t communicate to viewers, accepts brand deals for products she doesn’t believe in. She’s a money grabber. She tries to conceal affiliate links, sells products she was gifted for free, hikes the prices up on used Depop items…I could go on. I think it says everything that now she’s bought her house she’s suddenly ready to move out. She’s SO stingy.

And so she wants to live in LA in the interim whilst her house is being renovated? Ok…but you can bet she’ll be living there alone the majority of the time (despite saying she’ll never live alone again). I wonder if James put some money up for it? She must’ve gone above the asking price if her offer got accepted out of everyone’s. Any guesses where the house is?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Surely James knocking out the kitchen would be content we would want to see. But nope miss secretive isnt going to show anything except gifted items and share affiliate links 🙄
Tbf she did say she filmed it, think it’s all in a video next Sunday

Reactions: 4
I wonder if James put some money up for it? She must’ve gone above the asking price if her offer got accepted out of everyone’s. Any guesses where the house is?
well he retweeted her so most likely put in something.

I assume maybe if she went in as a cash buyer like she did on the previous house she owned that would put her in a preferable position to others.

Reactions: 5
No way to know but I’d really doubt that james had any financial input in this. If he did, they’re even stupider than I thought. James seems just as tight with money, doubt he’d get involved in something that would impede him from making a swift exit when he wants/needs.

Reactions: 12
well he retweeted her so most likely put in something.

I assume maybe if she went in as a cash buyer like she did on the previous house she owned that would put her in a preferable position to others.
Ahh so maybe she has trapped him this way 😂

Reactions: 3
her big news was that she has bought a house ??? so she could have just done a post about it days ago ??? the constant countdown on her stories was so unnecessary, typical me me me emily

Reactions: 17
Skim watching the video - so it looks like her Welcome Home account is her rebranding to become a home content creator, but she knows nothing about renovating a house, and will probably be using builders/decorators.
Further, she wants to move out of her parents house while renovating her home? But not moving into the home she has bought.... personally if I was her, I would remain at my parents so can pump as much money as possible into the renovation project. Just seems rather odd.

Reactions: 15
I think the Welcome Home “platform” will flop. She can barely manage her own personal YouTube channel let alone a whole other channel. Yeah she made it sound like she had big plans for it - hiring a whole team and documenting other peoples’ renovations, but that all sounds like a lot of work for our Em. She forgets she’s lazy and wants to now be spending her time chasing her boyfriend in LA.

Omg who does she think she is with the fake TV presenter persona

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think the Welcome Home “platform” will flop. She can barely manage her own personal YouTube channel let alone a whole other channel. Yeah she made it sound like she had big plans for it - hiring a whole team and documenting other peoples’ renovations, but that all sounds like a lot of work for our Em. She forgets she’s lazy and wants to now be spending her time chasing her boyfriend in LA.

When I searched for her new channel I couldn’t find it, it’ll definitely flop

Reactions: 3
I’m so confused by that welcome home video, is that her audition tape for a place in the sun?💀

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m so confused by that welcome home video, is that her audition tape for a place in the sun?💀
Probably homing homes under the hammer comes back or Kirsty and Phil want a younger idiot to help them

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Omg watching that is so awkward. This style of filming is so outdated and doesn’t even really show off any of the design elements or decisions made. It’s like a real estate video.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

sorry but wtf is this video haha it makes me cringe so much. Also I feel like nothing she says makes sense, she starts a sentence then ends up talking about something completely different.
Also, if her aim is to be the next Kirsty and Phil à la location location location why not actually tell us something about the location. I’m from Scotland and have no idea where Bicester is. She’s an idiot lmaaoo.
One more thing, does it annoy anyone else that she keeps saying “like I said”. She’s probably the most vapid person on the internet I find her insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.