Emily Canham #13 Not her fault if you’re triggered, still no James.. who’d have figured?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mallorca again, another gifted holiday (sorry work trip🥴) again. The content on there is awful tbh, "hey guys I'll be showing you everything, like Spanish grocery stores", yes because the local grocery shop is advertising the hotel and location how? 🤣 A vlog of the hotel would be much more useful than a 20 second clip of a spanish shop on an app no one uses 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her content is so terrible for every AD gifted holiday because she keeps it all hush hush and a secret so barely even gives any info out

Reactions: 24
Her content is so terrible for every AD gifted holiday because she keeps it all hush hush and a secret so barely even gives any info out
I can’t understand why any company pays her to advertise for them! She is so secretive about everything to the point where it’s just frustrating, she has no personality at all and just comes across as though she thinks she is better than everyone else! :/ She is just so boring 🥱🥱

Reactions: 22
Can't see it being a long trip as it's Sophie's Birthday on the 5th of Oct and ofc Em will have to be there to make sure the day somehow still ends up revolving around herself 🥲 Can imagine it now, Hey Soph look at the Tiktok account I MADE YOU full of MY FOLLOWERS from MY ACCOUNT 🥱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Can't see it being a long trip as it's Sophie's Birthday on the 5th of Oct and ofc Em will have to be there to make sure the day somehow still ends up revolving around herself 🥲 Can imagine it now, Hey Soph look at the Tiktok account I MADE YOU and all of MY FOLLOWERS from MY ACCOUNT 🥱
the fact that she wants her 13 year old to be tiktok famous is so odd to me. Tiktok is a terrible place for a 13 year old

Reactions: 29
Oh look, another weekend where she has missed on upload. If only she went somewhere interesting this week that she could have vlogged, like say a movie premiere or a holiday?

Reactions: 18
Oh look, another weekend where she has missed on upload. If only she went somewhere interesting this week that she could have vlogged, like say a movie premiere or a holiday?
At this point she might as well quit YouTube, she clearly doesn’t want to do it. It’s literally her job and she can’t even make one upload a week?

Reactions: 24
At this point she might as well quit YouTube, she clearly doesn’t want to do it. It’s literally her job and she can’t even make one upload a week?
It's been obvious for years, I honestly think she could have been huge on YouTube but she seems to just hide away

I get the feeling that she’d be content as a WAG. she evidently has no passion for YT etc anymore

How long have her and James been together now? Surely it’s around the time you start talking about taking the next steps together like moving in or whatever lol, can’t believe he swans off to LA and just fucks her off 247, the girl is a mug lmao

Reactions: 12
She has shared this on her story. I'm all for self-care and looking after yourself. However i feel like Em always claiming "she isn't feeling herself" is getting a little old. I mean it is hard to feel like yourself when you don't know who you are anymore - she changes her attitude/personality/hobbies dependant on who she is with and the vibes she wants to give off. Em claimed for 18 months that she didn't feel herself because she couldn't travel and travel is just ' s O E m I l Y', now she is travelling again and conveniently still doesn't feel herself. Goes to show she tries to use travel to full some void in her life but it isn't working. I don't think she has any idea who she truly is, what she likes or what she is doing with her life. Also, i don't always feel myself, but i don't have the luxury to 'dissappear' until i feel right, people have jobs, families, children, homes etc, Em once again showing her privilege to just decide to not post videos until she feels right, when the typical person can't do this.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She has shared this on her story. I'm all for self-care and looking after yourself. However i feel like Em always claiming "she isn't feeling herself" is getting a little old. I mean it is hard to feel like yourself when you don't know who you are anymore - she changes her attitude/personality/hobbies dependant on who she is with and the vibes she wants to give off. Em claimed for 18 months that she didn't feel herself because she couldn't travel and travel is just ' s O E m I l Y', now she is travelling again and conveniently still doesn't feel herself. Goes to show she tries to use travel to full some void in her life but it isn't working. I don't think she has any idea who she truly is, what she likes or what she is doing with her life. Also, i don't always feel myself, but i don't have the luxury to 'dissappear' until i feel right, people have jobs, families, children, homes etc, Em once again showing her privilege to just decide to not post videos until she feels right, when the typical person can't do this.
I assume James has upset her again 😂 she is pathetic at this stage. Disappear then. It’s your income that relys on you posting.

Reactions: 14
I assume James has upset her again 😂 she is pathetic at this stage. Disappear then. It’s your income that relys on you posting.
Honestly I had to unfollow 😩 I really liked her content back in the day but since she got with James she’s been trying extra hard to make herself mysterious and it’s just become so frustrating because I used to love keeping up with her life.
It’s not like she doesn’t have anything to post, she’s done plenty of things since restrictions have lifted but all she’s done is blog Disney. Like she’s even gone on a trip with a cheese brand and posted nothing? Why did they spend money to house her for a couple days if she didn’t post anything about the brand?

If she genuinely needs some time off do it - but like maybe give her subscribers some sort of update on where she’s at? Rather than keeping her followers wonder will there won’t there be any content this week?

At the end of the day her followers are literally the reason why she gets a larger than average paycheck at the end of the month. Literally all she needs to say is I’m taking a step back from vlogging due to personal reasons but will continue to do hauls and ads as that’s my job…

If she did that I’m sure people would be happy to support her and she would have a lot less tattle pages 😂

Last edited:
Can you imagine if you were in any other job and this flaky and unrealiable? My employer would not stand for it 😬

Reactions: 21
Can you imagine if you were in any other job and this flaky and unrealiable? My employer would not stand for it 😬
honestly she literally has the easiest job ever and still can’t do it properly. She’s lucky YouTube worked out for her because she’d have never done well in a real job

Reactions: 15
LOL that post on insta... its okay to disappear and come back when youve found yourself.. but Emily... social media is your JOB. Im so confused on how she gets contracts when she is literally advertising that she is disappearing and not very active. Who pays someone to post about something when they hardly even post?

I swear she gives vague answers on purpose!
View attachment 794559
Probably some wannabe Instagram 'photographer' she's hired for free. She did a similar thing a few years ago - anyone else remember the Spanish holiday...sorry, work trip...she went on with that random girl?

She is desperate to make herself seem glamorous and exciting that she is constantly lying or being deliberately obnoxious to her so-called fans.

Probably some wannabe Instagram 'photographer' she's hired for free. She did a similar thing a few years ago - anyone else remember the Spanish holiday...sorry, work trip...she went on with that random girl?

She is desperate to make herself seem glamorous and exciting that she is constantly lying or being deliberately obnoxious to her so-called fans.
Yea I find all the constant secrecy and crappy comebacks and remarks really annoying….I don’t understand why everything is so secretive all the time? She’s never honest about what she is doing or where she is and with who, it’s just weird! Especially when she had the “job” she has! Most influencers are the complete opposite, they share everything and anything and sometimes too much but that’s their job…she’s the complete opposite, I don’t understand it at all! And why does she describe things in the most bizarre way!! Everything is a dream, or she’s always having moments or having the dreamiest time….it’s just weird, normal people don’t speak like that! Not the ones that I know anyway!! Weird! Just weird!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.