Emily Canham #12 Been to the year 3000, not much has changed and James is still in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys. The editing. I CAN’T. Look at the length of the chair legs on the chair next to her in comparison to her chair?! Thats some bad photoshop stretching right there.. Her legs.. i just give up haha
Also anyone else think she looks absolutely FREEZING cold?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Guys. The editing. I CAN’T. Look at the length of the chair legs on the chair next to her in comparison to her chair?! Thats some bad photoshop stretching right there.. Her legs.. i just give up haha
You would think with wellies that long she would have been able to walk right to the deep end.

Anyone got a thread title?
Emily canham #13: can't help being cheap, it's just not that deep!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
CAME HERE TO SAY THIS. Normal chair vs chair edited by Em to make her legs look freakishly long.
Screenshot_20210919-140201_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210919-140538_Instagram.jpg

Aside from the obvious shittiness of deceiving your impressionable followers by editing your photos to the nth degree, whyyyy has she done this? She doesn't look GOOD or like a MODEL. She looks bleeping ridiculous.

Emily Canham #13 I'm a compulsive liar and my content's dire

Reactions: 28
CAME HERE TO SAY THIS. Normal chair vs chair edited by Em to make her legs look freakishly long.
View attachment 770605View attachment 770606
Aside from the obvious shittiness of deceiving your impressionable followers by editing your photos to the nth degree, whyyyy has she done this? She doesn't look GOOD or like a MODEL. She looks bleeping ridiculous.

Emily Canham #13 I'm a compulsive liar and my content's dire
She isn't kidding anyone but herself.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.