Emily Canham #12 Been to the year 3000, not much has changed and James is still in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because she’s posted birthday posts for him previously that’s what makes it so odd. Obviously a meaningful gesture in person is better than a public gesture, but we all know it’s probably James asking her not to because he doesn’t want to be associated with her more than he already has to be.
Yes exactly what I meant! In previous years they have mentioned it, had Instagram posts about it and stuff but this year they are on another level with the secrecy

Reactions: 5
I feel like she really put emphasis on “My BOYFRIEND” in that video. Maybe it’s because we mocked her for the “my special person” comment 😂
Boyfriend??? Emily, you can't mean James. Definition of a boyfriend is a person who actually wants to spend time with you. I know we are still in the pandemic but I have a feeling James will be using the pandemic excuse for as long as possible. And I also believe that if he invited you to stay with him in LA you would find a way to get over there. The reality is, he hasn't and that's why you're still living with your family. Next time instead of saying "boyfriend" trying swapping it to "f*ck buddy" that is more believable

Reactions: 14
Boyfriend??? Emily, you can't mean James. Definition of a boyfriend is a person who actually wants to spend time with you. I know we are still in the pandemic but I have a feeling James will be using the pandemic excuse for as long as possible. And I also believe that if he invited you to stay with him in LA you would find a way to get over there. The reality is, he hasn't and that's why you're still living with your family. Next time instead of saying "boyfriend" trying swapping it to "f*ck buddy" that is more believable
My fiancé is around the same age as James (I’m older than Emily so not as weird), but before we got engaged I never called him my boyfriend, I’d say partner. Calling a man mid-late 30s your boyfriend feels so weird to me

Reactions: 20
My fiancé is around the same age as James (I’m older than Emily so not as weird), but before we got engaged I never called him my boyfriend, I’d say partner. Calling a man mid-late 30s your boyfriend feels so weird to me
my partner is 29 and it still feels weird to call him my “boyfriend” even at that age.

Reactions: 15
my partner is 29 and it still feels weird to call him my “boyfriend” even at that age.
I felt weird calling my partner my “boyfriend” after the age of around about 24/25 to be fair. Each to their own obviously but I think Emily is still stuck in her school girl Disney adult brain though.

Reactions: 18
Same. I say partner also, it doesn't feel right saying boyfriend for a man of a certain age. Emily is just making sure we know she is still with James, sounds more meaningful than "my f*ck buddy" or "the guy who uses me for sex when he's back in the UK" . She may not see it but everyone else can even her family

Reactions: 16
I felt weird calling my partner my “boyfriend” after the age of around about 24/25 to be fair. Each to their own obviously but I think Emily is still stuck in her school girl Disney adult brain though.
I feel like boyfriend is fine for a newer relationship (for someone Emily’s age). I’m a little older than Emily’s age (27) and if I started dating someone new I would most likely use it. But it would get to a point that if we’d been together more than 8months-1 year where it felt pretty serious I’d swap to partner.

She’s been with him what 3 almost 4 years? I wouldn’t still use boyfriend personally. But since they have no commitment or actual partnership I suppose calling him partner would be disingenuous.

Reactions: 14
I’m 32 and still call my boyfriend of 7 years “my boyfriend” as I hate the term partner 🤣🙈

Reactions: 19
I’m 32 and still call my boyfriend of 7 years “my boyfriend” as I hate the term partner 🤣🙈
I’m 24 and call my boyfriend of almost 3 years my boyfriend too for the same reason! Maybe I’ll have to start calling him my “gentleman friend” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m 24 and call my boyfriend of almost 3 years my boyfriend too for the same reason! Maybe I’ll have to start calling him my “gentleman friend” 😂
I'm the same no intention to ever get married but both partner and boyfriend sound wrong. I do jokingly call him baby daddy when he's bugging me cos he hates it 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm the same no intention to ever get married but both partner and boyfriend sound wrong. I do jokingly call him baby daddy when he's bugging me cos he hates it 🤪
I called my husband a sperm donor once hahaha he hated that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Noo this is too much. Someone get her off social media.
Why was she posting a swipe up link for a sports bra? It’s just a plain black one.
and if I was looking for sports bra recommendations, it would be from someone who actually has boobs that need support 😂 any cheap bra will work on her figure.

Reactions: 19
Why’s she making out she was brought up on some hippy commune? The girl is from northampton, grew up stalking mcfly and we’ve never seen her do anything remotely earthly

Em Shel looks livid

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Why’s she making out she was brought up on some hippy commune? The girl is from northampton, grew up stalking mcfly and we’ve never seen her do anything remotely earthly

Em Shel looks livid
As someone from Northampton, if you walk anywhere barefoot here you’re getting smashed glass or a needle in your foot 🙄 she’s ridiculous.
also Northampton does have some nice outdoor spots…. And I’ve never seen her post about going to a single one of them.
Someone needs to tell her that going outside so you can make your way to the nearest gym or clothes shop doesn’t make you outdoorsy.
Also wtf are these tiktoks lately. Is she on something?

Reactions: 24
It might have already been said but I’ve missed it. What is that black thing she clips to her clothes in the YT vids?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.