Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola123

VIP Member
I’m officially tapping out of Emily and her content. Someone tag me when she fully admits her faults/what her problems are (including James). Enjoy the thread lads!

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Elle

VIP Member
Saying her toxic trait is 'ruining perfectly good outfits with trainers'. Nah Em, your toxic trait is shamelessly promoting rapid, unhealthy weight loss to your young, impressionable followers and basically glorifying eating disorders.

Reactions: 60

Dwightschrute

VIP Member
I once owned a Busted album so I know James really really well and I know so much gossip but I really respect them as a couple to not share that info. 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Lurker2867

Chatty Member
Emily canham #13: not her fault if you get triggered, still no sign of james.. who’d have figured?

my first attempt at a title 😅🙈

• Haha

Grigiogirls

I need to pop in and say that I have a mutual friend with one of Emily’s family members and according to them poor Emily has been cheated on more than once in this relationship but she won’t give up on it which has been disappointing and stressing her family. There were a few more details I was told which I won’t share on here as it’s not really any of our business (they are too sad and personal to Emily for a stranger like me to share). But yes as some of us figured, she has been going through shit and it is clear she is caught up in a very toxic relationship I really feel for the girl. Nobody deserves to be put through what Emily is going through and I will leave it at that by saying men truly are trash.
sorry but I'm not buying this, there's a few threads you have posted in which I also watch.
In Molly Mae's thread you claim to be friends with Ella's friends/one of Ella's friends. In Syd & Ell's threads you claim to know Molly from school? :ROFLMAO::rolleyes: fair enough if true but I think anyone could make up a cheating rumour from sheer speculation by just looking through Emily's threads?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

sydneymae

I need to pop in and say that I have a mutual friend with one of Emily’s family members and according to them poor Emily has been cheated on more than once in this relationship but she won’t give up on it which has been disappointing and stressing her family. There were a few more details I was told which I won’t share on here as it’s not really any of our business (they are too sad and personal to Emily for a stranger like me to share). But yes as some of us figured, she has been going through shit and it is clear she is caught up in a very toxic relationship I really feel for the girl. Nobody deserves to be put through what Emily is going through and I will leave it at that by saying men truly are trash.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
screenshot and send to Pandora/Samsung. I don’t think that’s right at all tbh.
Wow just had a look on Facebook after reading your comment and you are not wrong she’s selling so much stuff she’s blatantly got for free from brands! At least influencers like inthefrow and fleurdeforce seem to turn down a lot of PR they don’t want or need now rather than just accumulating stuff or sneakily selling on like some of them. 🤯 if she doesn’t want these products they could be donated to a local women’s shelter or refused in the first place. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/profile/1084308517/?ref=permalink

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Remmingtonshade123

Chatty Member
Who the fuck is Greg?

Who the fuck is Katie?

Who the fuck is Chloe?

Who the fuck is Roxxasauraus?

I. Am. Lost.
Please someone to save my idiot brain can you spell it out, what is going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 53

doodlebug

VIP Member
This Sofia thing is the juiciest thing to happen to this thread 😂 (whether it’s innocent or not). She resembles Emily quite a bit tbh

Reactions: 46