Emily Canham #12 Been to the year 3000, not much has changed and James is still in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let me try:
  • Still living with her parents
  • Still no James
  • Still worried about her health
  • Still saying she lost the weight healthily
  • Still posting lot of food and body checking
  • Billboard announcement was predictable
  • Maybe bigger news will come?
  • Lot of triggering content

Reactions: 20
oops 😬 it was just by far the most liked post.
If someone has another suggestion I’m sure admin can change it
Well it's like ground hog day with her anyway, food content followed by clothing haul followed but vlog around London with big surprises she just can't waaaaiit to tell us!

Just add 'yes still' in there lol
.....James is still, yes still, in LA.....

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’m officially tapping out of Emily and her content. Someone tag me when she fully admits her faults/what her problems are (including James). Enjoy the thread lads!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
She needs to come off the internet at this point and work on herself...this is just so sad and shocking to see and is blatantly another body check.
This post triggered me so hard. She’s promoting this as healthy, and that she’s achieved this through exercise and diet, but it’s just so harmful to her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
This post triggered me so hard. She’s promoting this as healthy, and that she’s achieved this through exercise and diet, but it’s just so harmful to her followers.
This is the worst part… that there are easily influenced teenage girls watching her videos, and thinking that this must be what a “heathy” body means

Reactions: 7
Sorry for my ignorance - what is body checking? I'm not sure I understand.
Body checking is something people with eating disorders do as a way to monitor their "progress" and it's essentially what it says on the tin, checking their body from all angles to see what it looks like. A lot of people do it by posting videos on themselves on social media or just for their own personal use. But it can also be looking at themselves in the mirror constantly or weighing themselves/taking their measurements obsessively

Reactions: 14
Sorry for my ignorance - what is body checking? I'm not sure I understand.
From what I understand it’s common for people who struggle with EDs and body dysmorphia to ‘check’ their body compulsively. I don’t want to trigger anyone here by listing things so all I can advise is for you to have a look online and I’m sure there will be articles on there which will explain it better for you ☺

Reactions: 5
She needs to come off the internet at this point and work on herself...this is just so sad and shocking to see and is blatantly another body check.
I think this is my first time posting on This thread, But oh my, that second insta picis actually very sad, imo, poor girl.

Reactions: 5
Seeing her story made me so sad. One of my close friends is currently in recovery from an ED and seeing Emily like that reminds me of her when she was at her worst. I know it's easy to feel frustrated that it seems as if nobody is helping her but the sad reality is there's nothing anyone in her life can do. I hope she gets better.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I try to avoid Emily now as she just makes me feel disgusting but I decided to watch her IG stories today and it’s shocking! I swear she is even worse now than she was a few weeks ago when I was on this thread. All the elasticity has gone from her face and she’s starting to look like a 40 year old heavy smoker! Surely her skin shouldn’t be folding and wrinkling on her face like that? It’s like she has too much skin on her body so it wrinkles in places like her armpits and smile lines. It’s awful 😕

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 31
I‘m very confused about her cheekbones in the story screenshotted above. Is that just her cheekbones and we can see them more because she’s lost any fat she had on her face or is that fillers we can see, again because she’s lost any fat she had on her face?

Reactions: 2
Did she really make a tiktok video to brag about a basic beige romper that looks like a baby grow?
I swear she just posted these outfit videos so she can see all the comments about how skinny she is

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.