Emily Canham #12 Been to the year 3000, not much has changed and James is still in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone from Northampton, if you walk anywhere barefoot here you’re getting smashed glass or a needle in your foot 🙄 she’s ridiculous.
also Northampton does have some nice outdoor spots…. And I’ve never seen her post about going to a single one of them.
Someone needs to tell her that going outside so you can make your way to the nearest gym or clothes shop doesn’t make you outdoorsy.
Also wtf are these tiktoks lately. Is she on something?
I literally thought the same thing yesterday.. the strange behaviour, constantly changing tone in her voice (even the accent) and the weight loss would all point to that… who knows though.

Reactions: 9
I literally thought the same thing yesterday.. the strange behaviour, constantly changing tone in her voice (even the accent) and the weight loss would all point to that… who knows though.
There’s definitely something not quite working right in her brain…. I wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 10
in her tiktok where she is wearing the welly boots into the pool... she walks too deep, what i mean by that is she walks down three steps, at which point the water is above the top of the boot (not super obvious unless you look close)

Reactions: 6
in her tiktok where she is wearing the welly boots into the pool... she walks too deep, what i mean by that is she walks down three steps, at which point the water is above the top of the boot (not super obvious unless you look close)
I guess she thought it was… not that deep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This will never not be embarrassing!!! But I’m confused, Tom is on strictly tonight, unless it was prerecorded
I think the launch show is always prerecorded as it's just them meeting their partners. The proper live shows start next week.

Reactions: 10
This will never not be embarrassing!!! But I’m confused, Tom is on strictly tonight, unless it was prerecorded
James is probably there too, I guess. He won’t post about McFly because he gets a lot of hate from McFly fans!

Reactions: 6
So she's off to see her real true love (possibly with her fake love who knows)
Yeah he was there, fans on Twitter had seen James at Wembley plus Emily was in the stands / VIP arena not the crowd like she normally is. From her stories she didn’t seem to enjoy it as much or couldn’t because James was there!

Probably the only reason she’s still with him at this point, free McFly tickets

Reactions: 11
She posted “don’t change for anyone” in regards mcfly. The only person who would make her change how much she likes mcfly is James

Guys. The editing. I CAN’T. Look at the length of the chair legs on the chair next to her in comparison to her chair?! Thats some bad photoshop stretching right there.. Her legs.. i just give up haha
What the actual....

Her shins are double the length of her whole body 😂😂😭😭😭 how long does that make her entire legs?! 😂😂 she needs to stop elongating her pictures because it looks freaking stupid 😂😂

• Haha
Guys. The editing. I CAN’T. Look at the length of the chair legs on the chair next to her in comparison to her chair?! Thats some bad photoshop stretching right there.. Her legs.. i just give up haha
Why does she keep badly editing photos to make herself look taller? Is she trying to be slenderman

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.