Emily Canham #12 Been to the year 3000, not much has changed and James is still in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep coming back to here to see if she's mentioned the real reason she's lost weight because she sure hasn't done it in a healthy way. She's way too triggering and gives me anxiety so bye EmLIE hope you stop deceiving your followers and tell the truth soon xoxo

Reactions: 7
Honest post (TW alert) when I’ve purged, the blood vessels on my face burst, my eyes go bright red , I don’t have a different voice after but I am exhausted. Obv every person is different though.

I hope anyone reading this and is triggered at all by Emily, I hope you know it’s ok to unfollow her and look after yourself. Put you first 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Have you seen her Garnier #ad on Instagram? I'm creasing. Who puts in shampoo and conditioner NOT in the shower, wearing a dressing gown??? What a tit ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s had a bunch of DMs about her dress. Put a swipe up to the video where she buys it but it was a depop and eBay haul so it’s not even something people can easily purchase. Just a way to get them to watch the video. This probably isn’t that big a deal but I find it irritating.

Reactions: 11
So she’s had a bunch of DMs about her dress. Put a swipe up to the video where she buys it but it was a depop and eBay haul so it’s not even something people can easily purchase. Just a way to get them to watch the video. This probably isn’t that big a deal but I find it irritating.
I bet no one even DMed her about the dress

Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched part of the video, it’s a girl called Megan?!? It’s just them two wandering around their ‘dream’ property 🙄. I don’t get why Boomin felt the urge to use Emily, she isn’t a celebrity, she’s not even relevant, doesn’t even fit the property inspo influencer vibe, just her and her mate gasping at everything around every corner, with the odd Boomin name drop in a house emiLIE says she’s driven past for years and always wanted to see, bullshit. 🥱
im pretty sure it’s her friend Megan from school who does the makeup stuff. She was in a video aaaaaages ago with Lucy & maybe Syd & Ell.

she does like eye makeup on her arm? I dunno how to describe it 😂

eta - found the vid

Reactions: 2
Someone left a comment on her video about how she was body checking - of course, its been deleted now 🙄 she knows exactly what she’s doing
She absolutely knows what she is doing, yes. She is lapping up the attention which will end badly. All she is interested in is fame and attention. She wants a bit of what Eugenia Cooney has. Emily is too dumb to realise that her weight loss is dangerously low but continues to post clothing hauls to get the comments. Pathetic young lady and shame on her parents and all the brands who continue to sponsor her.

Reactions: 16
Do we think she is bulimic or is it normal to talk about food all the time if u have a ED?

Does anyone else find it weird that she’s weighing her sourdough bread in her story? An obsession with weighing food is also a key factor of an ED. It’s very worrying seeing how thin she is because we all can see she’s not at a healthy weight. Really hope she gets the help she needs

Reactions: 13
Do we think she is bulimic or is it normal to talk about food all the time if u have a ED?
When I had disordered eating I was obsessed with food. It occupied my mind 90% of the time, and I probably talked about it a lot too.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Has she seen James for more than one or two days in the last 12 months? Is this not very odd for a ldr?!

Reactions: 10
Has she seen James for more than one or two days in the last 12 months? Is this not very odd for a ldr?!
I agree with you. My Partner lives in Barcelona and we have not seen each other physically since the pandemic started due to the ever changing travel restrictions and requirements. Having said that, we are not financially in the position to pay all the necessary extra costs required to fly to another country during the pandemic. Both Emily and James are. She can work anywhere and so can he which will allow them to travel to see each other and quarantine for a short period of time. Most people have to travel to a work place so quarantine isn't always practical. For reference, UK has now lifted the quarantine rules for travellers from the USA if you have been double jabbed. Let's see what happens now. Will James make an effort to visit Emily or will he remain in the US? I feel sorry for James because he just wants to move on with his life but Emily is a constant nuisance for him. Why doesn't she just accept it gracefully? Someone mentioned on here that she is now stalking his brother? Btw I am not a James fan but what I do know is that if my Partner was wealthy and I could work anywhere in the world, we would definitely be together in the same place enjoying our life together as a couple

I agree with you. My Partner lives in Barcelona and we have not seen each other physically since the pandemic started due to the ever changing travel restrictions and requirements. Having said that, we are not financially in the position to pay all the necessary extra costs required to fly to another country during the pandemic. Both Emily and James are. She can work anywhere and so can he which will allow them to travel to see each other and quarantine for a short period of time. Most people have to travel to a work place so quarantine isn't always practical. For reference, UK has now lifted the quarantine rules for travellers from the USA if you have been double jabbed. Let's see what happens now. Will James make an effort to visit Emily or will he remain in the US? I feel sorry for James because he just wants to move on with his life but Emily is a constant nuisance for him. Why doesn't she just accept it gracefully? Someone mentioned on here that she is now stalking his brother? Btw I am not a James fan but what I do know is that if my Partner was wealthy and I could work anywhere in the world, we would definitely be together in the same place enjoying our life together as a couple
Well unless James has told Emily he doesn’t want to be with her anymore and actually broken up with her. Then I do not feel sorry for him.
He’s a fully grown man, if he wanted to break up with her then he needs to use his words and tell her so.

Reactions: 26
Does anyone else find it weird that she’s weighing her sourdough bread in her story? An obsession with weighing food is also a key factor of an ED. It’s very worrying seeing how thin she is because we all can see she’s not at a healthy weight. Really hope she gets the help she needs
Thats actually really normal when making a sourdough bread, you have to weigh it to make it and grow it.

Thats actually really normal when making a sourdough bread, you have to weigh it to make it and grow it.
On a side note, I saw a tik tok of someone making sourdough starter. It took 6 full days and they weighed it out and discarded half at least like 3 times.

now I want some sourdough toast 😩

Reactions: 2
Ugh she’s so annoying with the whole “I’m so different because I wear trainers with dresses” thing 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s as boring as they come

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Saying her toxic trait is 'ruining perfectly good outfits with trainers'. Nah Em, your toxic trait is shamelessly promoting rapid, unhealthy weight loss to your young, impressionable followers and basically glorifying eating disorders.

Reactions: 60
Saying her toxic trait is 'ruining perfectly good outfits with trainers'. Nah Em, your toxic trait is shamelessly promoting rapid, unhealthy weight loss to your young, impressionable followers and basically glorifying eating disorders.
I wouldn’t necessarily say she’s ‘glorifying’ eating disorders. She’s just clearly very ill at the moment, which is what having an eating disorder does to someone. Can’t blame the poor girl when she’s suffering mentally, I doubt she’s in the right place. Although I do agree it’s not a good look to the young girls following her, I just wish she’d maybe step away from social media for a while whilst she gets the help she needs

Reactions: 17
Is it true that she says she lost the weight healthily? Even if that were true, the weight she is could not be healthy, so her point is null and void.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.