Emily Canham #12 Been to the year 3000, not much has changed and James is still in LA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t looked on Emily’s pages properly in a good few months and I just came across a tik tok of hers and I am so shocked at her weight loss, has she mentioned it at all? Is she seeking help?

Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked on Emily’s pages properly in a good few months and I just came across a tik tok of hers and I am so shocked at her weight loss, has she mentioned it at all? Is she seeking help?
she claims to have lost weight through healthy eating an exercise. Apparently there is nothing wrong and she doesn’t need any help 🙄

Reactions: 3
No offence to anyone that has come on this thread asking about the weight loss - completely understand why you’re curious but maybe we need a wiki to avoid these questions being asked every page? Does anyone know how they get set up? X

Reactions: 14
She is DEFINITELY removing comments both in insta and YouTube, telling me a video with near 30K only has 128 comments?

I think we are following a similar narrative here with Emily has the one of Meredith Foster. Breaks my heart for her

Reactions: 10
I cant even watch her videos anymore. I think it’s time I come off this thread for the benefit of my own mental health. I hope she seeks help soon and I hope you all stay safe and healthy❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Two body checking videos on tiktok in the space of a few hours 🙄 she really needs to stop

Reactions: 2
I’m older than emily and her content has triggered me I’m ashamed to say :cry: she’s clearly bodychecking and the dull grey filter makes it worse. I honestly feel she knows what’s she’s doing.

just unfollowed her IG for my own peace of mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The situation is actually very worrying now as she seems to be losing more and more weight each day. I really hope she gets the help she needs very soon.
If anyone feels triggered or upset by seeing her then I would definitely suggest unfollowing her. It’s not worth your own mental health and it is very dangerous now.

Reactions: 15
Someone left a comment on her video about how she was body checking - of course, its been deleted now 🙄 she knows exactly what she’s doing

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I hope all of you that are being made to feel some kind of way by her content are doing okay ❤ Unfollow, block, remove yourself cause she clearly doesn’t give a duck 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched part of the video, it’s a girl called Megan?!? It’s just them two wandering around their ‘dream’ property 🙄. I don’t get why Boomin felt the urge to use Emily, she isn’t a celebrity, she’s not even relevant, doesn’t even fit the property inspo influencer vibe, just her and her mate gasping at everything around every corner, with the odd Boomin name drop in a house emiLIE says she’s driven past for years and always wanted to see, bullshit. 🥱

Reactions: 9
In her latest Instagram an hour ago she was making a snack (voice was hoarse but not that bad). Thirty minutes later her voice sounded worse…

maybe (and hopefully) it’s my ears playing tricks on me or because she was closer to the camera but it defo sounded worse!

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.