Emily Canham #11 We are actually just worried about her health

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taking a break from the heavy stuff for a second, lets swing back around to how she's so massively tall.
So I typed Emily Canham in Google, it suggested "Emily Canham height" and gave this result.
I wonder how long it will take for her to search herself and notice? :LOL:
View attachment 651169
I was looking on the website from her haul as I actually really liked one of the dresses and I noticed they put the models height in the description, so I just couldn't resist doing a comparison!! Model was 5'9 so if Emily is taller shouldn't it be ended further up her legs! 🤔

God I need to get out more don't I!? Lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was looking on the website from her haul as I actually really liked one of the dresses and I noticed they put the models height in the description, so I just couldn't resist doing a comparison!! Model was 5'9 so if Emily is taller shouldn't it be ended further up her legs! 🤔

God I need to get out more don't I!? Lol
Shes no more than 5’9 I would say she’s more 5’8ish. Just look at pictures of her with Jake who claims to be 6ft and there is definitely a noticeable height difference. If she was the 5’10 she claims to be there would only be 2 inches between them. Either she’s lying or Jake is and he’s actually 6ft 5 😂

Reactions: 7
Sorry I can’t bare to watch her video right now☹ Can anyone give a quick summary? Has she really addressed why she’s lost weight? What has she said?
Thanks x

Reactions: 1
Sorry I can’t bare to watch her video right now☹ Can anyone give a quick summary? Has she really addressed why she’s lost weight? What has she said?
Thanks x
She’s basically said she’s completely fine, she knows she’s ‘super lean’ at the moment but that’s because she’s introduced a new exercise to her routine, she’s never consistently stuck to exercise before so that explains it, she hasn’t lost the weight unhealthily etc, no ED etc.

All lies. You do right not to watch it, I wish I hadn’t because it’s horrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She isn't lean at all. Lean is when your muscles show a bit and you are healthy. She doesn't look healthy at all. And when she said her shoulder muscles are showing and it's so crazy because she never had them. Giiiiiirl that's your bones and tendons. She is actually doing the same exact thing that Meredith Foster did a few years ago. I just can't with this girl. I really hope she will notice soon that she isn't healthy and needs help. I have no idea how long can she do this.
Two years ago I started lifting weights 4-5 times a week and counting calories, I lost weight quckly and also lost my period and I wasn't nearly as skinny as her. I don't think she has it anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She’s far from lean. I can’t believe she’s sat there and said it. She’s literally skin and bone. She was slim before and now it’s like she’s gone too far and can’t admit it. It’s okay to admit you aren’t well 😩

Reactions: 13
I think in a few years she’ll probably be one of those posting transformation photos and discussing the time she went too far. That’s at least the best outcome. If she continues to do this ‘new exercise’ and carries on losing then the outcome may not be as favourable. I think right now she’s too far in it to see the reality.

Reactions: 10
She’s basically said she’s completely fine, she knows she’s ‘super lean’ at the moment but that’s because she’s introduced a new exercise to her routine, she’s never consistently stuck to exercise before so that explains it, she hasn’t lost the weight unhealthily etc, no ED etc.

Thank you❤ ED’s are so scary, the way she can’t see what is so obvious

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I agree so much with all of this.

‘suddenly it’s summer and she’s wearing shorts so her body has drastically changed but its been gradual’ paraphrasing but EmLIE really?? You have your legs out all year round and people aren’t even commenting on them

the thing that stood out for me is that she spent 5 mins saying all of this, repeating herself over & over but then went on to say weight loss can be down to so many other things not just one thing which is exactly what she’s said before. I feel like she’s just trying to deflect and give all reasons except the one that is most likely.

I have been naturally slim my entire life so have had a lot of comments from people that they are worried, do I have a problem etc. I have never been as defensive as her in my answer.

Reactions: 8
I agree so much with all of this.

‘suddenly it’s summer and she’s wearing shorts so her body has drastically changed but its been gradual’ paraphrasing but EmLIE really?? You have your legs out all year round and people aren’t even commenting on them

the thing that stood out for me is that she spent 5 mins saying all of this, repeating herself over & over but then went on to say weight loss can be down to so many other things not just one thing which is exactly what she’s said before. I feel like she’s just trying to deflect and give all reasons except the one that is most likely.

I have been naturally slim my entire life so have had a lot of comments from people that they are worried, do I have a problem etc. I have never been as defensive as her in my answer.
This 👏🏻 She is 100% deflecting from the real issue.

Saying she’s ‘lean’ is surely a joke. When I think of lean women I think of someone like Kayla Itsines, she still looks healthy though. Emily doesn’t look healthy at all.

One of my oldest childhood friends was incredibly skinny and she was always accused of having an ED, but she actually just had a really fast metabolism. Her whole family were slim so it made sense, she also always used to eat high calorie nutritious meals because she was desperate to put weight on. In the 20 years I’ve known her, she has always stayed the same weight.

Emily on the other hand has never been this slim and you can see in videos that she doesn’t eat enough. Like others have said, one day she’ll wake up and realise that she needs help. Until then, there’s nothing anyone can do, especially if she’s adamant that she’s never felt healthier.

Reactions: 8
There’s a huge difference between being very slim (as she was before) and looking genuinely emaciated (as she looks now). The fact she can’t tell how poorly she looks just proves the fact that she’s not in the right headspace. There’s no way anyone naturally looks like that

Reactions: 19
This might sound daft but I just knew she was going to spin it that she was lean and looking muscular because in her head she probably thinks that's how she looks

• Sad
This might sound daft but I just knew she was going to spin it that she was lean and looking muscular because in her head she probably thinks that's how she looks
I honestly don’t like to come on here and try and diagnose people I don’t really know but 2 people I’m close to have BDD and she exhibits the same behaviours.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
sorry i just can’t get over her saying (paraphrased because i can’t remember the exact words) “just because something triggers you doesn’t mean it triggers me” like that makes it okay for her to post bodychecks online

Reactions: 13
Reslly starting to think the news was her new hair 😩😂 reminds me of gabriella Lindley teasing a secret project then it was just that she put some shelves up looool (if you know you know)
Please tell me you’re joking with this!!!!

Reactions: 1
sorry i just can’t get over her saying (paraphrased because i can’t remember the exact words) “just because something triggers you doesn’t mean it triggers me” like that makes it okay for her to post bodychecks online
Yes! And the way she said so smugly that her brain just doesn’t work that way. Stupid little girl. She has a responsibility to her audience, it can’t just be ‘soz if you’ve chosen to be offended by my behaviour but I don’t care’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.